Jump to content Jump to content

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

couger1981

Haha, sure as hell is ;)

Same on Aaron Paul :p Have you seen Need for Speed yet? It's a pretty good film, far better than the last few Fast and Furious movies. And he's good in it. At first I could only see him as Jesse, but by the end of the film that isn't on your mind anymore :)

It's a much better film than I thought it would be. As it's not cgi it makes it feel a lot more believable.

I've been waching a US TV show, Revenge. It's very good and I love it, but heck it's so complicated to follow. I missed Season 1 so I've had to try and follow what's happening. There's about 5 different story lines all happenin, it's relentless.

Signed up for a free trial of Now TV the other day and just working my way through everything I haven't seen.

Fast and the Furious 6 is brilliant.

We're the Millers is one of the funniest films I've watched in ages

Oblivion..... mmmmmmm it was ok...ish
NowTV is pretty damn good! For movies it's probably better than any of the others that I've tried, but it being updated only once every 1 or 2 weeks can get annoying once you've seen everything you want to :p

Platy said:
Just watch The Inbetweeners 2. Pretty good, I think I preferred the 1st film out of the two though.
I preferred the second one actually, I laughed a lot more in the second one.

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't yet seen it, but the alarm scene had me in tears :D

• UP100 featured this topic