Sign in to follow this  

Aplogies to @SVENOS and replay.

hi all.
decided to put an official apology to the TRP boys who joined our room last.
my teams reaction to you was unfair and i was in a very difficult position, i had 2 members quit the room and flat out refuse to race you guys and 1 guy going mental on his mic. i dont know how much of it you guys heard but i did nothing but DEFEND you.
im in a difficult position as i want to race with the best in the game to improve my own driving but my team members were constantly asking me to kick u guys (text chat and mics)  from the room (i rufused) and as a result 1 team member has even left the club.
so sorry for the way u were treated.

thats what i said, i have this problem every time that TRP join our room, they so fast that some of my team members accuse them of cheating, i spend the entire time defending TRP.
Like you, i beleive the only way to get faster is to race better drivers.

I much rather fast and clean than dirty and slow, i have been called a cheat many times on lots of different game just for being fast, i never cheat never would, some people are just faster end of. The funny thing is the SVENOS was one of them people on GRID2 just cos it couldn't beat me some weeks on the GCs, he even delete me lol

u on ps3 steve?
 i have that problem when joining others rooms, which is y i surround myself with good fast drivers, but svenos was beating my by at least a sec a lap sometimes more.

this is precisely y i dont race lobbies any more as i would win a 3 lap race by 10 secs, have fastest lap by 3 secs and then instantly get kick votes or a huge target on my car for the next race. and lets not forget the cheater messages sent over and over.

so now i only race custom cup with my team.

im not an elite driver, but fast enough to beat or compete with the majority

Really, banned, for what? 
1st jerry we race f1 tracks and dd. Dd pays 0 xp. We have 78 members with 20 + online every night. 
Steve, I don't accept cheats in my team so pls send me his psn on a message and will look into it and kick if neccassary. Have already removed 3 people from club but with 78 members it is hard to police
my psn is MONSTERDADHELP
It was for swearing at another memeber

I much rather fast and clean than dirty and slow, i have been called a cheat many times on lots of different game just for being fast, i never cheat never would, some people are just faster end of. The funny thing is the SVENOS was one of them people on GRID2 just cos it couldn't beat me some weeks on the GCs, he even delete me lol
Sometimes you were to fast on the global challenge and I said to myself 'How can he go faster in a global challenge but not in a race?' sry m8! Sometimes you also were faster in grid autosport challenges^^ Its stupid for me if a driver can only be fast in time trials and not in races... but I know you dont cheat. Thats why it make me think of it and thats why I delete you. I have nothing against you!!!

hi all.
decided to put an official apology to the TRP boys who joined our room last.
my teams reaction to you was unfair and i was in a very difficult position, i had 2 members quit the room and flat out refuse to race you guys and 1 guy going mental on his mic. i dont know how much of it you guys heard but i did nothing but DEFEND you.
im in a difficult position as i want to race with the best in the game to improve my own driving but my team members were constantly asking me to kick u guys (text chat and mics)  from the room (i rufused) and as a result 1 team member has even left the club.
so sorry for the way u were treated.

Its good that you respect our team. Dont worry about the other people.

SVENOS said:
Sometimes you were to fast on the global challenge and I said to myself 'How can he go faster in a global challenge but not in a race?' sry m8! Sometimes you also were faster in grid autosport challenges^^ Its stupid for me if a driver can only be fast in time trials and not in races... but I know you dont cheat. Thats why it make me think of it and thats why I delete you. I have nothing against you!!!
I hated online racing on GRID2 for me the driving style made for messy races, so i never really raced online really.
I did enjoy doing the GCs tho. 

As I've said before, its easy going fast in Time Attacks/Trials but it doesn't always translate well in a race. You have pressure from rammers and fast racers so its easy to make mistakes in a race, plus being stuck fighting with someone naturally slows you down

GuysOi've had to delete a load of posts and ban more users from the forums after some of the things posted in this thread today. Just to be clear we won't allow abuse towards other members on the forums and "well he started it" is not a good enough excuse to bite back. In future please use the report buttons and one of use will deal with the matter. 

I'll be locking this thread now, please don't allow the argument to spill into other areas of the forums.