Sign in to follow this  

F1 Transfer Gossip

Apparently from AMuS:
there is talk that legally there are different views about Alonso's opt out clause. It was signed with the thought that the period at which Alo has to be worse than 3rd to be free was around ITA GP. But apparently that refers to season end. Alo's lawyers now think the option and sign is not of value. Alo gives Ferrari the choice: payoff or drive. Ferrari doesn't want either. talks have lead to no solution If Alo won't sign with McLaren soon Ferrari will probably have to pay him. And then they can announce Vettel.

Note, I got this from a twitter account called Verena that has a profile pic of a cat saying "Must go faster" and Verna writes for f1coffee.com, I have no idea if it is reliable.

fIsince08 said:
Note, I got this from a twitter account called Verena that has a profile pic of a cat saying "Must go faster" and Verna writes for f1coffee.com, I have no idea if it is reliable.
Surprisingly, that's what the AMuS article says.

But your choice of source needs improving mate. :p

I don't know,  I've been saying it since Japan that Vettel would go to McLaren and Alonso would either stay at Ferrari or too go to McLaren.

Despite not having any sources for this I maintain it as fact.

I don't know,  I've been saying it since Japan that Vettel would go to McLaren and Alonso would either stay at Ferrari or too go to McLaren.

And just like most rumours or theories with no source, you're wrong :p

VetteIfan said:

And just like most rumours or theories with no source, you're wrong :p
Maybe, but I still have just as much information as a twitter account running the rumor mill. :p

Is Alonso hinting at running his own team?
http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/24184/9541557/cryptic-fernando-alonso-edging-towards-2015-resolution-with-very-ambitious-plan

If we go to three car teams, I reckon this will be the lineup if the third car is used for young drivers:

Merc: Hamilton, Rosberg, Wehrlein
RB: Ricciardo, Kvyat, Da Costa
Williams: Massa, Bottas, Nasr
Ferrari: Vettel, Raikkonen, Marciello
McLaren: Alonso, Magnussen, Vandoorne
Force India: Hulkenberg, Perez, Juncadella
Toro Rosso: Vergne, Verstappen, Sainz Jr
Lotus: Grosjean, Maldonado, Palmer
Sauber: Guttierrez, Van Der Garde, Sirotkin
Marussia: Chilton, Ericsson, ££££

mike96 said:
or you could've just said I done it the wrong way instead of being so sarcastic, duh
It was a joke. sorry if I offended you.
sarcasm is not offensive but it is the lowest form of wit, no need to apologise

You're not exactly helping yourself with backhanded comments like that to be honest.

Jiggy said:

mike96 said:
or you could've just said I done it the wrong way instead of being so sarcastic, duh

You're not exactly helping yourself with backhanded comments like that to be honest.
lol ok im just being honest, nothing backhanded at all

Jiggy said:
mike96 said:
lol ok im just being honest, nothing backhanded at all
You do know you can be offensive whilst being 'honest' too right?

@SamuelTrautman He apologised to you (even though he did nothing wrong) and yet you come back at him as if he's done something wrong.

@alonsofan46 I told him there was no need to apologise as I wasn't offended. seriously you trying to pull me up about a comment about sarcasm? I thought everyone knew sarcasm was the lowest form of wit. jeez if I didn't know he was joking you think you maybe didn't know it was a joke. lighten up sis :)

On the other hand, rumours are he had an amazing 20 million good reasons for Sauber to take him on board.
Surely, that justifies it enough, right? ;)

fIsince08 said:
Will he be with Gutierrez. Van der Garde or Sirotkin?
Whoever has more dollar. If I had to make a prediction out of them, Van Der Garde seems very confident as of late about his future. 

It is Van der Garde. German and Dutch media saying that it will happen without a doubt.

Ericsson is going to make VDG look like Senna.

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=541914#p541914

"ANOTHER TWIST! Pitlanetalk abruptly deleted their twitter account saying they were wrong about Alo to Mclaren. No additional details. Pitlanetalk was among the earliest to break and most vocal with this story..."

It's true.. 
https://twitter.com/pitlanetalk/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA