Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

F1 Transfer Gossip

Ha, optimist!
So they're gonna race Australia without drivers? ;)
Ron Dennis will find a way to explain that in his typical Ron-speak. ;)
"After much clinical research conducted internally and through sources of expertise inside the Mclaren Group, we have concluded that it would be sub optimal to hire any employees of the human form. This is exemplified by, but not confined to, driver choice for the future seasons, which will be chosen in discrete consideration with my unflinching commitment to Mclaren."

:p
VetteIfan said:
Ha, optimist!
So they're gonna race Australia without drivers? ;)
Ron Dennis will find a way to explain that in his typical Ron-speak. ;)
"After much clinical research conducted internally and through sources of expertise inside the Mclaren Group, we have concluded that it would be sub optimal to hire any employees of the human form. This is exemplified by, but not confined to, driver choice for the future seasons, which will be chosen in discrete consideration with my unflinching commitment to Mclaren."

:p
Hit the nail on the head mate! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 

A tiny bit of me just wants this to happen just to see Ron's good old BS that kind of makes sense. 
McLaren are treating Jenson and Kevin like scum, they don't deserve this.

wo0uldn't be surprised if they didn't make McLaren's mind up for them by signing for other teams/disciplines rather than be left waiting for an answer. I know if I were Jenson I'd be making a move soon if McLaren don't.

Scum is a tad strong. :stuck_out_tongue: 

they shouldn't be kept waiting like this though. They deserve answers so they can sort out what they want to do next year too. This is the first time I've known McLaren to behave like this though.

wo0uldn't be surprised if they didn't make McLaren's mind up for them by signing for other teams/disciplines rather than be left waiting for an answer. I know if I were Jenson I'd be making a move soon if McLaren don't.

they shouldn't be kept waiting like this though. They deserve answers so they can sort out what they want to do next year too. This is the first time I've known McLaren to behave like this though.

Uh , Perez 2013?

Uh , Perez 2013?
That was done in Japan 2013, before the end of the season, also when Hamilton signed for Mercedes.

Uh , Perez 2013?
That was done in Japan 2013, before the end of the season, also when Hamilton signed for Mercedes.
Yes but they still waited until most of the seats on the grid were gone , and according to him at least gave him no warning that his seat was under threat so that he could at least start looking for another drive if he did lose his seat.