Jump to content Jump to content

Freezing at Bathurst...

Seems like finishing this week's Open-Wheel Racenet event is impossible, as the game will freeze everytime I am heading down Conrod Straight, just as I'm mounting the rise in the track. Shame, because it's the only challenge I possibly could've broken into the top 1%. Anyone else have this issue? PS3 here.
I usually get micro-stutters on the 3rd lap of any time trial event on big tracks.  Every now and again I'll get a 2 second hang whre everyone shoots by me.  I know others suffer with this too, and both issues have been happening in CM games since Grid 1.
Yeah, froze on me at least 6 times. Even with ghosts turned off, sometimes one still appears then it's trouble.
When i put a decent time on the first lap..I just 2nd/3rd geared it around for the last 2 laps staying away from ghosts and A.I.
After all the hassle, 5th so far. 
It has happened to me as well (PS3), but I tried looking a different leaderboard ghost other than my own, using that and trying again, that did the trick for me. (this may be since the game recorded the partial ghost just when the game crashes, which causes it to freeze at the point the ghost goes haywire), 

Alternatively, maybe just turning the camera to look behind at the point the ghost car glitches out (not too sure of this method, I did this to be safe)