Sign in to follow this  

Classic Touring Cars - Sprint option unavailable?

@justbiglee‌ Hi! The sprint option is NOT available for Classic Touring cars category in Custom Cup. Is that by design or just got overlooked? From your blog, I know that the drift and demolition derby cars don't have the sprint option, but the Classic Touring cars miss seems to be bug. Please reply. Thanks.

i dont know in single but yesterday i hosted an online lobby with classic touring in all sprint tracks.. ( i though it is a good idea to run in cote d azure and california with ford sierra..) i did , and it was way better than Dirt 3.. hahahaa  :#  :D  :p

I think all cars should be allowed everywhere, like the good and old Test Car from GRID 1.

doesn't matter that my Mini Miglia is super slow. I still want to try it out in Indianapolis Oval B)

@Loore, just as @justbiglee‌ said, I am hoping this is going to be fixed in the next patch. Please do take a note of this. Thanks.

Guys are just looking into this now, it is a bug that'll be fixed shortly.
@Loore Please have a look at this issue. @justbiglee‌ said it will be fixed shortly but it hasn't happened yet.

Guys are just looking into this now, it is a bug that'll be fixed shortly.
And two months later it is still not fixed. Guys! C'mon! I believe in You :smiley: