Jump to content Jump to content

All Wall riders should be banned and disqualified from the intel challenge if gained an advantage

SASBlink said:

Hacking and modding does not fall under this category so it all depends on whether they think wall riding is cheating or not, and how do they judge what is fair wall rubbing and  what is unfair.

It's hard as wall riding would usually slow you down but this case is different, but If they do class wall riding as cheating then surly by their own rules every car that even touches a wall anywhere on any track should be subjected to this rule and disqualified, right? alot of people would say "if my time got disqualified then his/her time should be disqualified as they touched a wall in the 2nd corner and gained 0.001 sec".... -_-

If that rule comes true then that's highly unfair as its not very common that this issue would help the lap times in the first place and people will have times disallowed for touching a wall and setting a worse time because of it....

The term "cheating" is very opinionated and varies depending on how each person sees it and I'm guessing CM needs to be very very careful in what they do and the decision they make.
If they make a new rule then the rule should be airtight with no room for people to question it but this is very questionable rule proposition and I don't see it ending very well.

So yeah, You wont get a answer because they don't know the answer themselves yet.  :/ 

Warning guys, this is going to get messy :(
Off topic but I saw u write on grids Facebook page yesterday . I was like I recognize that picture . anyway sorry and continue folks.
camron72 said:
I think its not cheating. ..everybody can use it but no everyone know in right moment...cheating is faster car or extra grip. ..same discussion i saw in GT 6 few months ago. ..
So in GT6, if you fully upgrade the car and have a really good set up, you're a cheat? If this is the common way of thinking, no wonder people get kicked just for being fast
camron72 said:
I think its not cheating. ..everybody can use it but no everyone know in right moment...cheating is faster car or extra grip. ..same discussion i saw in GT 6 few months ago. ..
So in GT6, if you fully upgrade the car and have a really good set up, you're a cheat? If this is the common way of thinking, no wonder people get kicked just for being fast
I think it's moreso modding/hacking the cars themselves, not just upgrades.
I am talking about wall riding not tapping the wall there is a difference.  
My point is, no one does it races, maybe because thats happened to them in a race. The walls are unpredictable in this game. It's either a simple love tap that scrubs a bit of speed or it flips you around and damages the car. As I said though, I've not seen anyone wallride anywhere online