Sign in to follow this  

Update: Sprint Pack DLC for SCEA (North America) PSN Users

Hi All,

As some have you may have noticed there are some issues with the availability of the Sprint Pack DLC from the North American PSN store. Just wanted to provide an update and let you know that we're working with Sony to rectify the problem, we'll have an update early next week regarding an expected live date for it. 

Thx for the update.  NA PSN store never received the 5 x garage slots that were supposed to come with a season pass purchase as well.  Can this also be looked into?  Maybe it's a related issue? Thx.

i wonder if it was a huge mix up from the cluster mess they had from the ddos attack

Ho great ! I got stuck with the save game bug my hole 3 weeks of vacation and now that we have a 3 days weekend here I'll wait for the pack while my EU friend play online with it !
Mhuahahahahaha ! (Sob)
But thanks for the headsup justbiglee, we do apreciate to know what's going on.
Even if we know that "Early next week" can mean more than a month. :(
I do not bash on the messenger, I know you have no control on what in Sony's hands.
let's keep hope it's released on monday morning like was the save fix.

We're just waiting on Sony to put it live. Apologies for the delay, we're as frustrated as you are and we've requested it goes live as soon as humanly possible. 

well the eastern us ps store, should be updated in the next couple of hours, ill check it out

@loore what is the deal with Sony and CM regarding the 5x garage slots and the sprint pack ? I for 1 would be pissed of I had a season pass and knew that these were being used and played on 360 and PC but not ps3. Why can't Sony or CM or both get there or your heads out of the ground and get this shit fixed . 
From what I remember you guys said this time around dlc would work a lot better , great ,its just we can't get to some of this, I mean I don't have a season pass but these folks have been asking about the garage slots for ps3 for weeks now and still nothing ( disgraceful ). 
Clean up your act !!!

How bout a response @loore Ty ; )

@loore what is the deal with Sony and CM regarding the 5x garage slots and the sprint pack ? I for 1 would be pissed of I had a season pass and knew that these were being used and played on 360 and PC but not ps3. Why can't Sony or CM or both get there or your heads out of the ground and get this shit fixed . 
From what I remember you guys said this time around dlc would work a lot better , great ,its just we can't get to some of this, I mean I don't have a season pass but these folks have been asking about the garage slots for ps3 for weeks now and still nothing ( disgraceful ). 
Clean up your act !!!

How bout a response @loore Ty ; )

Much like above, we've told Sony about it when it first happened and we gave them another prod yesterday - unfortunately there's not much we can do ourselves as it's all on Sony's infrastructure. 

It's unfortunate these issues keep happening and I have stressed to everyone how unacceptable it is, you deserve better - especially having paid for a product. I don't know why the issues keep happening but we'll keep on at Sony / Microsoft to ensure they are rectified as quick as possible.

I like to think it's a conspiracy from Sony to keep away Autosport to get Racing Game of the year title from Polyphony's GT6.  :)
Being playing Gran Turismo for years (about 120000km online on GT5, finished GT6) I'm now full time on Grid AS. If it was not some hickups with fixes delays and Packs that never get release by Sony, this game would be perfect !
A really good candidates for big prizes !

Those delays must translate is a huge loss in sells, specialy the save game fix that they delayed for over a month !

But without proofs... It's theories. ;)
Keep on hammering !

If it was not the fact that I already paid for it as a full season pass I would buy the Srint Pack from Europe PSN Store with an other account using European Country.
So... Guys that did not bought Season pass, you know what to do when Sony is stairing at the stars. ;)

They were able to get the Road & Track Car Pack to work yesterday, but still no Sprint Pack??????? What is up with this game?

It's not the game according to @loore it's all on Sony's shoulders. Just shows that CM has no Clout to be able to get there dlc put on the store. I wouldn't be surprised if the 5x garage slots or Sprint pack makes it on the ps3.

It's not the game according to @loore it's all on Sony's shoulders. Just shows that CM has no Clout to be able to get there dlc put on the store. I wouldn't be surprised if the 5x garage slots or Sprint pack makes it on the ps3.
They'll definitely arrive on the platform, it's just a matter of when now. Should be soon we hope, as above, Sony are aware and have said they'll slot it in as soon as possible.

Knock-knock-knock SONY, Knock-knock-knock SONY, Knock-Knock-knock SONY !!!
Get fingers off your nose and click on "Release Codemaster's Grid AS Sprint Pack" please...

Thank you !

P.S. This time dont get confused with the ASS print pack.

Loore said:
They'll definitely arrive on the platform, it's just a matter of when now. Should be soon we hope, as above, Sony are aware and have said they'll slot it in as soon as possible.
Look @Loore‌ like I stated I don't own the season pass but others do , including a couple guys I race with and they don't understand why its been weeks since the 5x garage slots have been available but yet still can't get em. So the garage slots are still in line with Sony after weeks huh . so that means the Sprint pack could still be weeks out. 
I'm really shocked at How both consoles have had issues with getting the dlc on time and working correctly . 

Has anybody posted or read the PSN forums to see if Sony has replied to this issue ?

I didnt buy any DLC or season past but just wondering.

@diesel
Everytime I posted something on PSN forum it was like throwing a rock in the ocean.
All I got was answers from X-Box fanboys that I should have bought a 360... and I have a 360... In the closet, that I dont use anymore cuz it grind my games to metal. So it never helped.
But feel free to give a try and keep us in touch :)

Got a 20 minute chat with someone on PSN N-A Support an hour ago.
He said he would do headsup there... we'll see.
As I told him, it would be nice to get it for the weekend... hummm.

Just got back to Canada after a trip to the motherland and I still see this is not up on the NA store. Any update Codie's? Also the 5x garage slots?