Jump to content Jump to content

Do You Think That Mercedes Has Restored Their Dominance In Formula 1?

DiRTKiNG808

They are not ahead by much if they are. I still think Ferrari have the better chassis but I don't think it's balanced enough. Also, let's not forget Hamilton has been mighty at Silverstone in recent years. Ferrari have a chance with Vettel, but they do need to get everything right from now. Race strategy & car setup  etc seems to be their weak point. 

I think Ferrari still have a good chance at winning races especially in Hungary, their car seems to do better at tighter circuits. In Austria Vettel was closing really fast. Ferrari does need to go a small charge though if they want to stay in this fight. They can not let Mercedes dominate the next few races.
Westyy said:
They are not ahead by much if they are. I still think Ferrari have the better chassis but I don't think it's balanced enough. Also, let's not forget Hamilton has been mighty at Silverstone in recent years. Ferrari have a chance with Vettel, but they do need to get everything right from now. Race strategy & car setup  etc seems to be their weak point. 

Your sig is next level and I think I need my meds because it's making me lose my mind and feel the need to fight a Serbian.
We'll have a better idea after Hungary I would say. If they dominate there, then yes, probably. But at the moment I think Ferrari are still at their level. But only just based off the last few races. Red Bull are the ones to look out for I think, especially after the summer break. If they find a little extra, they could have a massive impact on both championships.

Archived