Sign in to follow this  

Racism and bullying

If there is a car infront where am I supposed to go?

I'm not like you. My idea of racing clean means exactly that.
   I won't overtake if there will be contact.  

If you don't understand that, then you don't understand how to race.   

Btw I noticed a spelling mistake in an F1 thread,  could you sort it?  

jerryhat said:
The racism issues aside I think it's one thing to kick vote a player for intentionally acting like a dick and crashing into people and another to kick vote for someone who is just not quite as good as you on the brakes and puts in the occasional crash. The latter is pretty poor and intolerant behaviour (by the kick voter). If you want that kind of game stay in the custom cups where you can play to your own rules rather than imposing them on an open room.
No one is saying the odd accident gets people kicked.   

It's the people who join with the sole purpose of causing carnage.   These people have done it before, and they don't get a chance to do it again.  

If someone allows the same player to wreck their races over and over, and they don't remember that trouble makers name and instantly kick vote them when they see them, then the person getting taken out continually is a moron.   

It always comes down to racism! I wish people would just move on from this stuff! I couldn't give a crap what someone calls\says about me! Only opinions that matters to me are my families! Move on!

He ( @RTAoskills ) kinda has a point though, I think I've only raced against one clean French Flag Flying Driver, and that was because he was the point leader and was fast enough to stay out front for 3 laps. I can Honestly, without a doubt, say that I've never had a clean race with a Brazilian Flag Flying driver. But I don't kick them as soon as I see them. I just try to stay away from them. Not sure why it is that way, but by that same token, I've been wrecked by just about every country out there in some way or another Except Australia or maybe that was New Zealand, not sure. 

If there is a car infront where am I supposed to go?

I'm not like you. My idea of racing clean means exactly that.
   I won't overtake if there will be contact.  

If you don't understand that, then you don't understand how to race.   

Btw I noticed a spelling mistake in an F1 thread,  could you sort it?  
Sorry, I only patrol select Grid threads. And you don't know how I race, but feel free to imagine whatever you want.

Enough, keep the petty squabbles elsewhere. It's happening with more frequency as of late, please stop it.

For the matter at hand, if anyone is subjected to racist or bullying behavior of any sorts, please report it to the platform holders as @justbiglee described. We don't want them in our Community and I'm pretty sure no does Sony / Valve / Microsoft etc