Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RaceNet down?

Seems like, I cannot participate on any competitive events since 2 hours or so, because getting the data is failing. 
Anyone else? 

dirt4game.com seems to be down, probably has something to do with it. 

Its very hard to check the online status of Racenet be it Dirt 4, etc.

Codemasters don't give a monkey about customer service.

drutitled said:
Seems like, I cannot participate on any competitive events since 2 hours or so, because getting the data is failing. 
Anyone else? 

drutitled said:
Anyone else? 

Jesus Christ! How many hours has it been?! 12?! No fix or official statement? WTF!?

BTW, apparently Christ's first name is censored...

Yep same probl em, been 15hours now here in uk.  Nothing online, my theory is They've had a hack attack on servers, absolute no info anywhere online about this problem .  #gamingsucksthesedayZ

Yep same probl em, been 15hours now here in uk.  Nothing online, my theory is They've had a hack attack on servers, absolute no info anywhere online about this problem .  #gamingsucksthesedayZ
Not hacked. This happens all the time, and if it's a weekend or holiday we just have to wait.

Tbf to the dev team, didn't they all feck off on holiday the day Dirt4 released?
They're just not back yet.
Maybe we'll hear something in 2018 about a racenet fix. And here's hoping early 2019 for the 1st patch.  

It'd be nice if we could cancel the "Uploading Results" screen, or have an option to turn it off for career mode. I hate how it tries to connect and makes me wait for about 30 seconds after EVERY stage if there's a connection problem.

BadD0g said:
It'd be nice if we could cancel the "Uploading Results" screen, or have an option to turn it off for career mode. I hate how it tries to connect and makes me wait for about 30 seconds after EVERY stage if there's a connection problem.
you can just press A to cancel until it's fixed

DrAbeRod said:
BadD0g said:
you can just press A to cancel until it's fixed
can't do this between career stages, you're forced to wait.

Can you play career without losing progress ?
Need to be sure.
I don't want to loose my time.
TY

zeXav said:
Need to be sure.
TY

Career is fine, but your times will not register on the leadeboards.

LudwigVonMises said:

zeXav said:
Need to be sure.
TY

Problem there too, u can do career as you please but will not receive trophys/achievement as you progress through, already tried this like i quoted #GamingsucksthesedayZ #Annoyed

Wooo no achievement oO
I am in the rally triple crown.
No way i will restart 5 countries x 8 ES x ~6 min !!!!!!!!!!

Racenet went down in 1 ES of the championship.
I hope that will not broke the achievement....

zeXav said:
No support to restart server.
It is a shame.
It is, i have 7 trophys until platinum . Ill be dammed if i'm restarting. #ridiculousNow

LudwigVonMises said:

zeXav said:
Need to be sure.
TY

Problem there too, u can do career as you please but will not receive trophys/achievement as you progress through, already tried this like i quoted #GamingsucksthesedayZ #Annoyed

Game progression/achievements have got nothing to do with being connected to Racenet. I'm currently upgrading all my silver trophies to gold and it's upgrading them accordingly without a problem, so I don't know exactly what you've tried and failed with. The only obvious issues are that stage times won't be logged and as BadDog said, there's an annoying pause whilst the game tries to connect to Racenet between stages.

Personally I don't know why you're getting so beat up about it because aside from the daily challenges (which will still be there when Racenet comes back online) and pro tour (that nobody plays anyway) the rest of the game is perfectly accessible, so in the meantime why don't you use the spare time to hunt down some rare custom liveries and earn some cash to purchase extra vehicles?

LudwigVonMises said:

zeXav said:
Need to be sure.
TY

Game progression/achievements have got nothing to do with being connected to Racenet. I'm currently upgrading all my silver trophies to gold and it's upgrading them accordingly without a problem, so I don't know exactly what you've tried and failed with. The only obvious issues are that stage times won't be logged and as BadDog said, there's an annoying pause whilst the game tries to connect to Racenet between stages.

Personally I don't know why you're getting so beat up about it because aside from the daily challenges (which will still be there when Racenet comes back online) and pro tour (that nobody plays anyway) the rest of the game is perfectly accessible, so in the meantime why don't you use the spare time to hunt down some rare custom liveries and earn some cash to purchase extra vehicles?

Dont care just get it fixed noobs

LudwigVonMises said:

zeXav said:
Need to be sure.
TY

Dont care just get it fixed noobs
Well everything is working again now so we all look forward to your constructive comments next time something is broken or not to your satisfaction...