Sign in to follow this  

Should we get micro transactions?

Personally I think it would be a great idea so codemasters can make more money and so loyal fans can pay for stuff

Fuck that are you being serious?! LMAO

The game needs fixing first and seriously addressing regarding performance!

There is hardly anyone playing this now, I can pretty much guarantee people wont pay for additional content in a game that should have had much more content in the first place! 

Someone requesting micro-transactions in a game? I honestly never thought I'd see the day :smile:

I disagree whole-heartedly with that suggestion - but that's just my opinion. But I can agree with BunglesFinger.
This game needs a lot of fixing, more base content and more reliable servers before I'd consider paying an extra cent for anything new.

Personally I think it would be a great idea so codemasters can make more money and so loyal fans can pay for stuff
You have more money than sense my friend.
Older gamers will be aware of a formula that, up until the advent of games consoles with marketplaces spawning infinite quantities of DLC, had worked perfectly well for over 20 years without any adverse affect on the industry. That formula? 'Make a game, sell itt in it's entirety and use proceeds to make other games'. Terrible idea really, isn't it?

The core game doesn't feel like it was worth the asking price so paid DLC is completely out of the question for me. At least at the moment.

You work for Codemasters don't you?? 

Yes, if the game is free to play and they refound us, lmao  :D