Sign in to follow this  

2014 GRAN PREIMO D'SHUTUP (AKA THE THREAD WHERE THE CM FORUMS DIED)

With a distinct lack of André Lotterer and gravel at the Parabolica, one has little to look forward to this weekend.

Except of course, Lewis and Rosberg and their respective fans chucking bananas at each other as they have done every weekend since Monaco.

Discuss.

Story of my life. Can someone ( @justbiglee‌ / @Hatta‌ / whoever)who has more competence than myself and has the correct privileges to do so move it to it's rigggggggggght plaaaceeeee

(took me like 5 hours to tag correctly god help me)

Predictions for the weekend
- Someone will go off at Parabolica and will return to the track with no issues, meaning I will be upset
- A Mercedes powered car will be on pole
- Bottas podium
- Arguments about how bad Vettel is, and Rosberg v Hamilton, involving the usual suspects  

- Someone will go off at Parabolica and will return to the track with no issues, meaning I will be upset
- Bottas podium
- Arguments about how bad Vettel is, and Rosberg v Hamilton, involving the usual suspects  
*How good

AMS97KRR said:
- Bottas podium
*How good
THAT'S WHAT WE WANT TO SEE! A bit of humour, eh? Good man!

I'll kick this off, Rosberg can't overtake.

Also for this weekend, i've gone and asked my Finnish classmate to pronounce Bottas numerous times, now I can get it right and offer criticism to others from my high ground. 

- Bottas podium
You forgot Daniel silent assassin Ricciardo he is always out of sight out of mind but when the Mercs mess up a tiny bit he has already got past and taken the chequered ;)

- Bottas podium
You forgot Daniel silent assassin Ricciardo he is always out of sight out of mind but when the Mercs mess up a tiny bit he has already got past and taken the chequered ;)
He's Australian, so does that mean he would have 'stolen' the win? ;)

- Bottas podium
That's supposed to mean?

- Bottas podium
That's supposed to mean?
You know, you know ;)

We don't steal things, we just take them without permission thank you very much.

Doesn't seem quite as bad with the astroturf.

But that's like saying being burnt to death isn't quite as bad as being stung to death, they still both hurt!