Jump to content Jump to content

2014 GRAN PREIMO D'SHUTUP (AKA THE THREAD WHERE THE CM FORUMS DIED)

God, I am so bored of this. My first ever participation in one of these threads was Brazil 2011. It's Italy 2014, Vettel was almost anonymous all race and people are still doing this crap and people still are taking cheap shots at each other, even when it's not relevant to the topic at hand.

I am totally sick of it. I'm off for a Twix. Screw yourselves, the lot of ya.
It's fair to defend the driver you like, but the way you're going about it is unfair. Blaming the team is just ridiculous dude. They've given him what they think is the best strategy every race since 2009, but sometimes it ain't gonna work and you just need to accept that.
His strategies have cost him a lot this season, especially Canada
AMS97KRR said:
It's fair to defend the driver you like, but the way you're going about it is unfair. Blaming the team is just ridiculous dude. They've given him what they think is the best strategy every race since 2009, but sometimes it ain't gonna work and you just need to accept that.
Ferrari's strategy cost Alonso the WDC in 2010. It's part of racing and they won't always get it right so you just gotta move on.
AMS97KRR said:
Ferrari's strategy cost Alonso the WDC in 2010. It's part of racing and they won't always get it right so you just gotta move on.
I know, it just annoys me when people like KRT have no idea what they're talking about flame bait with comments like that when it isn't true. It is beyond belief how bad the strategies have been