Jump to content Jump to content

2014 GRAN PREIMO D'SHUTUP (AKA THE THREAD WHERE THE CM FORUMS DIED)

AMS97KRR said:
AMS97KRR said:
It's fair to defend the driver you like, but the way you're going about it is unfair. Blaming the team is just ridiculous dude. They've given him what they think is the best strategy every race since 2009, but sometimes it ain't gonna work and you just need to accept that.
His strategies have cost him a lot this season, especially Canada
Ferrari's strategy cost Alonso the WDC in 2010. It's part of racing and they won't always get it right so you just gotta move on.
I know, it just annoys me when people like KRT have no idea what they're talking about flame bait with comments like that when it isn't true. It is beyond belief how bad the strategies have been
Have they hired anyone from McLaren recently?
Great race today. I'm surprised Rosberg isn't kicking himself for giving away the win and a 36 point lead in the championship. Bottas and Ricciardo drivers of the day for some great moves, especially Ricciardo schooling Vettel on how to fight with the dummy move.

Only downside is I got my top 6 prediction wrong :cry:. At least the top 6 grid slots were Mercedes cars. :smiley: 
Great race today. I'm surprised Rosberg isn't kicking himself for giving away the win and a 36 point lead in the championship. Bottas and Ricciardo drivers of the day for some great moves, especially Ricciardo schooling Vettel on how to fight with the dummy move.

Only downside is I got my top 6 prediction wrong :cry:. At least the top 6 grid slots were Mercedes cars. :smiley: 
Indeed, that dummy move is so cool!
No I've reported him because we've had this discussion 1000 times and everyone knows what I think. Just read any other race thread for my POV. Bored of saying it now, just some guy flame baiting to get a reaction 
Tries to do the right thing, gets criticised. CM forum logic.
Even as a Hamilton fan, i really didnt enjoy seeing Rosberg get booed like that again, i think its pretty disrespectful.

I agree although it was nice to see Rosberg tripping up and getting the bad luck for once if only for the good of the championship.
Well, was that really bad luck? He ruined his race on his own. Bad luck was Lewis having problems with his engine-map at the start.
Even as a Hamilton fan, i really didnt enjoy seeing Rosberg get booed like that again, i think its pretty disrespectful.

I agree although it was nice to see Rosberg tripping up and getting the bad luck for once if only for the good of the championship.
Well, was that really bad luck? He ruined his race on his own. Bad luck was Lewis having problems with his engine-map at the start.
I have a feeling Rosberg was told to do that. Hamilton would probably have won anyway but it just seems too convenient to me.

I have a feeling Rosberg was told to do that. Hamilton would probably have won anyway but it just seems too convenient to me.
Even if he was told to do it, why would he risk his possibly only title on purpose?

Ok , so no punishment for Rosberg then ?

;) 
Also if Merc made him do it as part of his punishment for Spa how is it equal? Hamilton in Spa ended up with zero points... all this did was cost Rosberg 7 points. Not exactly an even trade therefore not an appropriate punish. So I really doubt Merc ever told Rosberg to do it, I honestly think Hamilton breathing down his neck pushed him into a mistake that simple.