Sign in to follow this  

Micro Machines World Series - v1.05. Found a bug? Post it here!

Why are we now seeing -75% Deserter Penalty every time we play? 

This is happening to everyone I know who play on PC
I'm getting the deserter penalty on xbox one. I had to quit out of the game several times as it was freezing on vehicle select for the special event. I'm assuming that's why I'm getting it (so I miss out on the loot box on the special event AND I'm getting hardly any experience towards levelling up and getting loot boxes playing other modes)

The special event for this weekend freezes on the vehicle select screen. So nobody has been able to play it yet.
Yeah tried a few times over the weekend to play the event but it froze the game everytime, had to quit out of it so played something more polished instead. (Crash Bandicoot).

Firefox02 said:
I'm also getting the deserter penalty eveerytime I play now :-(

Same here.

How effing difficult is it to make a game that works?

The DESERTER PENALTY stopped happening for me on Saturday evening (29th). I don't understand how people are still getting it after?

Is there any plans to fix the glitched "Haunted" trophy? I have done the requirements numerous times, and nothing. I also know a few others are having the same issue. It's extremely frustrating. Thanks in advance!

The DESERTER PENALTY stopped happening for me on Saturday evening (29th). I don't understand how people are still getting it after?
I'm still getting it. Had it on 6 ranked games last night. All of which also had no real players in, all AI with their OTT rubber banding carp.

Just noticed this, pausing the game while playing against AI (offline) doesn't actually pause the race. Only tried it on Elimination so far.

Mulletino said:
Just noticed this, pausing the game while playing against AI (offline) doesn't actually pause the race. Only tried it on Elimination so far.
Apart from Local Play which is offline technically, the rest of the modes are online, meaning the game continues regardless of pausing. This is apparent in all modes, Ranked Online & AI in all modes, Battle, Race & Elimination. 

Why are players now getting corrupt save game files? It has just happened to me, and now i have lost all my skins etc. and have been set back to level 1?

As regards to the save data... I was fortunate enough to be on another PC when it happened. So I could restore my original save data from my main machine.

I always back up the save folder now, to prevent me from loosing saved data if the file gets corrupted again.

If you wish to do the same, the save game folder is located at: C:\ Users \  Your user name? \ Saved Games \ Codemasters 

I just copied the MicroMachines folder from there. Simply replace it back if the save game data becomes corrupt again.

Hi there, Micro Machines customer service.

I'm trying to get "haunted" trophy, but the Ouija board map never come up, never.
I have played a lot of battles and never seen this map yet.
So I'm getting suspicious, has this map been removed ? I hope not.
Why doesn't it come up ?

Many thanks in advance for your answer...

The ouija is indeed playable among the battle Arenas cycle.
You just have to wait for it and it will at some point show up :-)

This trophy is glitched (really haunted haha)
I managed to do it a few times, trophy doesn't pop up.
Looking at the trophy history, no one has got it since 26th July, date of last update 1.05.

Thanks codemasters !

Yep haunted trophy is now glitched with this patch. Any chance of making the Paramedic trophy easier.