Sign in to follow this  

US PS3_ Where is Sprint PAck???

US PS3_ Where is Sprint PAck???

Not in store that is for sure. I read last week CM said we will all have it last Tuesday, but that is not that case. So what is up?

Apparently they are still working on providing us the x5 garage slots that were released last month.  Just be patient we will finally get what we paid for at some point...........just be patient.

It's with Sony, they've been told to put it live ASAP so we're just waiting right now. As soon as we hear anything else we'll let you know.

As for the garage slots, @hoosier1964‌, can you confirm what region you play in (PS3 I presume?)

Update on the garage slots:

We've told Sony about it, and we will give them another prod.

Loore said:
Thanks, will follow this up for you now.
PS3 also, how many garage slots should have a level 95 ?

Too bad Sony put on hold all updates you guys make, it sound like they dont want you to get the "Race Game Of The Year" Title...
They do updates for PS3 Exclusive GT title up to 3 times a day but put on hold non exclusives... And if we look at the content they put available these days, your patches and packs should definitly be in the top priorities !
Good luck with that, but my vote goes for  Grid AS this year.
There was frustrations at start but once it's fixed we can enjoy the good product, sony in time Packs would be even better...

Not Funny! Saw the new Road & Track Car Pack in the store but still no Sprint Pack. WTF?