Sign in to follow this  

DiRT V1.06 [PC only] - found a bug? Post it here!

Competitive online section completly fails for me atm.. i get kicked out of the game each time.
i have send you some auto reports about it .
at the start of the patch update i had no problems at all.
in the meantime i played a bit of joyride and got myself an achievment.

Hydraulic Handbrake DSD 12bit ES controller still rolls menu. I disconnected and tried to add but still rolls menu select screen. Can you please explain how to add as you state in your update you have fixed adding non supported peripherals. It works fine in Dirt Rally and all other racing sims.

Thanks for update!:) I have a bug that switches my camera position from dashcam to cockpit cam after restarting event. It also does it sometimes when I'm starting driving after game is crashed or forced to quit manually. I have "only incar cameras enabled" from difficulty settings. If I disable that option, bug never occurs.

Competitive and Freeplay not working for me. The game crashes.

Oooh boy. Did the Historic Intercontinental Rally, supposedly unlocked a new engineer, D class, but i am so highly leveled i can't hire D class engineers anymore, poor Mr. Fontaine. :D

PC:
The bug in Hell Norway is still there.
You miss the entrance! The joker didn't count! You have to take it again!

UPDATE: v1.061 released today, which addresses the frequently occurring crash you guys have pointed out to us. Thanks for your feedback, and please keep it coming.

@ChristinaMc
When are you going to release an update with improved FFB? With Dirt Rally works like a charm.
My wheell PC: Logitech Driving Force GT
Thanks.

UPDATE: v1.061 released today, which addresses the frequently occurring crash you guys have pointed out to us. Thanks for your feedback, and please keep it coming.
While I sympathize with the people who had issues with the v1.06 patch I am frustrated that once I have to wait 45 minutes for the game to unpack, install and repack all the game files for what must be a relatively minor fix. This new way of installing patches really make little sense to me, every other game in my Steam library would have a 500mb patch done in around 20 seconds...

Only a small problem...
at the menu, in between races, when you tuned your vehicle and saved your setup.
When you rename this saved setup the function to view  and turn around your car to check damage in the service area should be disabled so you only can type text.
Also when you overwrite a setup it should keep the same name first as the setup before(like it did in dirt rally)

PC:
I was doing right now Pro-Tour event and the game freezed. It was the first time that happened to me.

Guess I'll post this here too. I finished the H2 weekly yesterday (start to finish) and got some weird overall time. I should be in the top but am in bottom. See screenshot.

PC:
I played the freeplay mode and i didn't see any car crashed on the road. Did you take out that from the game?

PC:
I played the freeplay mode and i didn't see any car crashed on the road. Did you take out that from the game?
It's random. Do you seriously expect every freeplay stage to have a car stranded by the side of the road?

PC:
It's random. Do you seriously expect every freeplay stage to have a car stranded by the side of the road?
Ahhh... Ok! Is that i do freeplay a lot of time and i don't see it for so long.

red light in the 205 gti in cockpit dial mode leaves a annoying red dot on the window.quite distracting.

PC: But in the Device Management i need to configure my device from Keyboard to Logitech Driving Force GT.
Could this affect the FFB in game? Thanks.

Malyngo said:
The images show up as broken, and when I open them in a new tab, the page says 403 (which is the http code for "forbidden")
The settings don't say anything about public. I will try to put them again.