Sign in to follow this  

DiRT V1.06 [PC only] - found a bug? Post it here!

@KickUp @CMMcBabe @Hatward @ChristinaMc

18:11 - Joona Pansku: there is still something weird with the front toe angle
18:11 - Joona Pansku: but it's next lvl weird sh*t
18:11 - Joona Pansku: it works the opposite way in dailies
18:12 - Porkhammer: wut
18:12 - Porkhammer: you mean it works in SP?
18:12 - Porkhammer: but not in MP
18:12 - Joona Pansku: so basically 0.35 toe angle is -0.35 in dailies
18:12 - Joona Pansku: well in freeplay it does anyway it seems
18:12 - Joona Pansku: i was messing with the setups
18:12 - Joona Pansku: and then i went to do the daily
18:12 - Joona Pansku: and i noticed that it felt completely different in the shakedown
18:13 - Joona Pansku: same yesterday but I first thought it was up to my driving
18:13 - Porkhammer: report this on the forum you egg
18:14 - Porkhammer: or i can just copypaste this convo in the bug report thread

I was wondering if something was up i thought mayb i was just driving different, nice catch!!!!

D4 seems currently buggier than any DR Early Access version I played

Again coderiver issues in german ... e.g Wales 6 left into 2 - of course the two is right so nothing into and  this part of the track reoccurs several times and in every stage now so it's far worth than the issues that still exist in DR. Based on the DR experience I don't expect CM to fix it and until ever I have false pacenotes.

Audi Quattro starts with center diff max values of 75%, as soon as I touch the slider max goes down to 49% and from than more isn't possible - not sure if 75% should be the max or not.

What about the gear ratio max speed - for the Hyundai when I set the ratio to have a max speed of app. 200kmh I get around 130 in 5th gear when the indicator tells me I need to change higher gear that isn't available... The real car is capable of app. 200kmh, at least in Rally Germany some weeks ago all WRCs had a max. speed of 190-200 kmh.

My bluetooth gamepad (custom steering wheel buttons) that was working well in DR and F1 2016 is not showing up in D4 ... so I had to change to bluetooth keyboard setup that has more latency then the gamepad setup.

I'm not able to use the 4th gravel setup slot for at least the Hyundai, but 4 tarmac can be used.

Why do this low hovering Helis exist? They blow up a lot of dust out of nothing - I think any WRC driver would kill the FIA, if this would happen in real life.

So overall I have to say goodbye CM - this time I even paid a lot of money and I again got an unfinished  game, a third time I will not make the mistake.

The Fiat 131 get's dirty - but only on some parts. Take a look at the front underneath the licence plate...the sides keep clean.

@KickUp @CMMcBabe @Hatward @ChristinaMc

18:11 - Joona Pansku: there is still something weird with the front toe angle
18:14 - Porkhammer: or i can just copypaste this convo in the bug report thread

Do you really think,  that you get a response or a fix?  :D
You  are really a Dirt 4 fan, but I think that doesn't help either. 
A lot of bugs are reported  but no response and no roadmap.

any time frame on when the bug for automatic transmission will be fixed? been here for months.... have to change to manual and back again (works once or twice every 10 times). The cars never shift and its with all of them, and yes I've verified steam files and all that junk.

"DIRT V1.06 [PC ONLY] - FOUND A BUG? POST IT HERE!" should be better

"DIRT 4 V1.06 [PC ONLY] - FOUND A BUG? POST IT HERE!" instead

hi codemaster, my DIRT 4 on pc crashes when i select graphics from the option. i get
 "Access violation at address 0x3fe79f25 in module 'dirt4.exe' + 0xc19f25.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT 4\dirt4.exe"
it worked fine for 2-3 weeks of purchasing the game but graphics option crashes the game now.
apart from that everything else seems to work, i can play. but i want to be able to change graphics settings.
Many thanks in advance

PC:

I was playing a bit of Dirt 4 and the copilot does not talk.
I also did the daily events and the cars have very low sound.
You completely abandoned the game!

PC:
Turning VSync on ingame results in longer loading times for the game, the stages and returning to the main-menu after finishing a stage/track. Also the game stutters heavily with VSync on, turning it off and using the frame-rate-limiter from MSI smoothens the game completely.

Bugs found so far in my first 10 minutes of play time:
1. Inputting Driver Nationality. Menu scrolls upwards at an uncontrollable rate.
2. After reloading the tutorial stage, the load screen won't go away, but the stage is still live, the co-driver is upset that I'm not going anywhere, and I can hear my engine rev with throttle input.

3RD BUG FOUND 12 minutes in
Scroll bug also exists at the steering input select menu.
Work-Around: let it scroll on its own and hit A when I think it's on the right controller. Good thing I have impecable timing or this would be absolutely unplayable.

Using a Steel Series Stratus XL

Scroll bug (Constantly scrolls up, absent of input....) is present in 
-controller menus
-any and all leaderboards and event standings
- menus for custom stages
-mailbox
-facilities menu

crash big in custom game. Let my kid play a stage and the garage menu wouldn’t respond to input from the controller.