Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt 4 still have that super slow mo

when you go off into water or off a cliff that the game considers unrecoverable?

That makes me rage pretty hard in Dirt Rally admittedly. Even if the crash itself didn't annoy me, having to wait 17 years for the menu to come up usually results in me Alt+F4ing and playing something else lol. Maybe it's the fact that I often have a very limited time to game, that pointless long delays make me rage quit, idk, but for whatever reason I can't deal with it lol.

I know Dirt 4 still lacks the frustration reducer known as rewinds (hence why I haven't bothered buying it, because I already have Dirt Rally to irritate me with terrible calls by the co-driver that **** me over). But it would almost be worth buying if they just got rid of that dumb ass slow mo bull ****

Malyngo said:
As seldom as it happens, I think it is fitting to make it a bit "epic" and show it from different angles.

Yeah when I crashed straight into a tree in Michigan it was a cool replay with various different angles. Better than the slowmo in DiRT Rally. Would have been even better if that hadn't been my car...