Sign in to follow this  

GULF Air Bahrain GP - 2014

Perez and Massa will be happy, they basically got kicked out of their respective teams, and into better teams. 

Kimi has telekinetic powers. (0:14)

Edit: Well, video was taken off YouTube. It originally showed Kimi giving an interview, turning to glare at the loud fireworks, and the fireworks stopping immediately.

"Lotus' Pastor Maldonado says Esteban Gutierrez "left him nowhere to go" leading to the crash which saw the Sauber barrel-roll" Damn right he didnt! Who does that fake Sergio Perez think he is blocking off the Pastornator!
Pastor's clearly has never heard of using the brakes he's headed into a corner anyway so he's going to have to slow down on a few occasions and wait his turn

Perez and Massa will be happy, they basically got kicked out of their respective teams, and into better teams. 
Never thought I'd see a day where Ferrari and McLaren would be be worse than Force India and modern day Williams. :p

That's the biggest problem with him. As if he weren't a mediocre and reckless enough driver, he refuses to take responsibility for anything. Accusing the team of sabotaging his car last year? Oh grow up. Even when asked about his move to Lotus, he still produced the same 'best decision I've ever made' line. 

Maldonado needs to look at these crashes and think, why am I always involved in these?
Even if he truly did he'd still manage to lie to himself. 

"Why am I always involved in these? Oh yeah, because everyone wants to take out me and screw my race"

Something like that Liam? :P

mike96 said:
"Why am I always involved in these? Oh yeah, because everyone wants to take out me and screw my race"

Something like that Liam? :P
haha I can imagine him saying exactly that :P

Octoboss said:
Not given SV qualifying position. Throughout the whole F1 history, every dog has it's day. Red bull has dominated the last
fIsince08 said:
I think it'll be a Vettel win with one Mercedes on the podium. I think Hulkenberg will get 3rd.
Crazy-talk.

Mercedes one-two again, Vettel likely third.

If Red bull stops sabotaging Ricciardo's car then he may be fighting for a podium.
Judging on recent results, it looks like team red bull are sabotaging SVs drive. His pants at the moment.

Red Bull are sabotaging his pants? :p

Tbh, I think now we're seeing Vettel in a car that's near enough equal to others around him, and he's currently not doing as well as his less experienced team-mate and it's great. 
To me it's showing that he isn't the best driver as a lot of people have been saying the last few years, it's showing that he's talented but not more so than any other driver and that he took full advantage of having a car that consistently had a half second advantage.

It's also showing that Mark Webber really was kinda rubbish :p

fIsince08 said:
@RevolvingPrawn Because Webber's car was always equal to Vettel's...
It would have been, just perhaps Red Bull tailored the car to Vettel's taste and it just didn't suit Webber.

fIsince08 said:
@RevolvingPrawn Because Webber's car was always equal to Vettel's...
It would have been, just perhaps Red Bull tailored the car to Vettel's taste and it just didn't suit Webber.
I very much doubt they had equal cars, there's a reason Webber signed a non disclosure agreement with Red Bull ;)

Mark and Seb had the same car, Seb could use the performance of the car better than Mark because it suited his style. Also Mark was getting on a bit and was never a really great driver if i'm honest, he had his moments and that's about it.

With the Lotus team in trouble financially, who is really funding the "Renault" engine development?

Red Bull cant improve substantially without a competitive engine.  Ferrari seems even further adrift.

Red Bull are sabotaging his pants? :p

Tbh, I think now we're seeing Vettel in a car that's near enough equal to others around him, and he's currently not doing as well as his less experienced team-mate and it's great. 
To me it's showing that he isn't the best driver as a lot of people have been saying the last few years, it's showing that he's talented but not more so than any other driver and that he took full advantage of having a car that consistently had a half second advantage.

It's also showing that Mark Webber really was kinda rubbish :p
I know! I'm loving it! Hopefully this keeps up for the rest of the season and the Vettel/Ricciardo partnership. Vettel's had his time of winning and its good to see someone else has got the chance to do well with even his team-mate doing well in the same car.

With the Lotus team in trouble financially, who is really funding the "Renault" engine development?

Red Bull cant improve substantially without a competitive engine.  Ferrari seems even further adrift.
Red Bull have taken over as the de facto factory team, I believe. Also they may have some funding from other divisions- after all the V6 turbo is quite important to Renault's road car business.