Jump to content Jump to content

Loore can you please sort out these intel challenge leaderboards or else I am quitting

Loore said:
Any times we feel were gained through unfair means will be removed, we already know how fast people should be able to go around the tracks and if they are found to be cheating or not right they won't be valid.
At last this needed to be sorted and the comp run fairly I had faith that this wouldn't be allowed and it sends out a stern message to all that wall ride etc that this wont be tolerated . This will make a lot of people happy !! Heres to all the clean fair racers out there .

I hope the next round will be run on tracks that have no walls etc ......
BazoTRo said:
Loore said:
Any times we feel were gained through unfair means will be removed, we already know how fast people should be able to go around the tracks and if they are found to be cheating or not right they won't be valid.
At last this needed to be sorted and the comp run fairly I had faith that this wouldn't be allowed and it sends out a stern message to all that wall ride etc that this wont be tolerated . This will make a lot of people happy !! Heres to all the clean fair racers out there .

I hope the next round will be run on tracks that have no walls etc ......
@BazoTRo‌ 
yeah 1/2 car-width outside the white lines it should be 5m deep water :D
Anyone wants to share the setup they used? Because in my country this wasnt valid I really didnt invest any time on it (did 1 try!), but I have to say I was surprised with some of the times achieved and I reckon most people must have spent a good deal on setup testing. Since my time is limited and I prefer to spend it racing, if anyone wants to share some setup tips for the UTE, I will be thankful! ;P Thanks in advance and good luck for all for the final rankings!

Hi guys!

Thanks for the feedback! I will let you know what I find! ;)

About the No Upgrades car, you mean a car you leveled up and never installed upgrades? Or a car for which you bought the upgrades, but now have them uninstalled? I ask this because since the upgrades dont work, we never exactly now how the game implements it and if there is a difference there.

What I am about to say may only be my imagination or can only be me knowing the car/track combination better, but here is what it felt with this car in this track (using TT and custom cup modes to compare): having it with upgrades bought but uninstalled felt better then a car with no upgrades bought; having fly upgrade installed felt more consistent and a little faster; having brakes made the car more inconsistent under braking; having the engine is worse all around, absolutely no upside.

About setups, still no news... My best so far would be close to a flat 2m 14s. I have to say I am not seeing where I might be loosing a second, but maybe its just a matter of setup.

• 2 weeks later...
TaKeNuk said:
Amazing. This company is an absolute joke.

I've stopped playing Autosport now. This will be the last codemasters purchase I make, It's only a matter or time before others do the same.

Hopefully less people will not buy there next title ( even though they / you will ). When there are not many racing games out on consoles anyway and that's your main gaming genre that's what you will buy even if its from a company that some hate .
I will buy there next title except the boring as hell f1 games.