F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

More Grid 2 content coming - Road & Track car pack DLC releasing today

once again we pay for something we had in previous game from the start..... :(
  2of the 4 cars was not in Grid 2 from the start, it was part of differents DLC´s, i can´t remember if the Zenvo was part of a DLC too. The Alfa was form the start has a Hot Hatch.
Anyway, is copy paste from those cars but not the physics wich is the important part for me IMHO, i loved some of those cars and i want to see and drive in AS. By the way i would preffer to have them since the beginning and not as a pay-for DLC as you mentioned.

Salute.

No, the Zenvo was on disc, but the Camaro and the Skyline were DLC. That just means some people get to pay twice for them.

I have no more garage slots left.. And Why would I want another Camaro, Hypercar (I hate driving them), and another Nissan (That probably won't accept Custom Liveries)??? I want more TRACKS!!!! 
@Loore
I want more F1 Tracks... how hard could it be to port over the Tracks from F1 2014, that you are working on  to Autosport???? 
I want China, Singapore, Melbourne, Hungary, Sao Paulo, Sochi.... Come on.. let us have something worth having, something that will set this game apart from every other racing game out there. 
It's not as easy as Ctrl C + Ctrl V. There's a lot of extra work that would go on, not to mention the licensing side, which ultimately may price it out of question for DLC purposes.

There's some new tracks on the way in the Touring Car Pack, Silverstone and Donington Park.

For those that are having trouble downloading the Road and Track pack, this is an issue at Microsoft's end, we had it with the Best of British pack which they subsequently fixed. Due to this I'm hoping a fix will come pretty quick and they've already been made aware of it. Will keep you posted.

who cares. i refuse to giv codies anymore money. they have robbed enough off us and your a tool if you buy their dlc.. times need to change and we need to boycott them.

TUSMBOX said:
No, the Zenvo was on disc, but the Camaro and the Skyline were DLC. That just means some people get to pay twice for them.
Twice?? this is another game. I´m not gonna make any defence around DLC in videogames but i paid for the Evo X and Daijiro in Grid 2 and in AS is on the disc, for example.

The important thing for me is not the car, is the NEW car because of physics, tracks, etc...it has no comparation the awful Drift in Grid 2 with the finest Drift in AS, altought is a lot forgot in terms of tracks and challenges. Look my avatar!! XD, my favourite Drift car now in AS.
Salute.

Loore said : 
There's some new tracks on the way in the Touring Car Pack, Silverstone and Donington Park. 

Loore will be any new city track in the upcoming dlc??  :|

Just put the Grid 2 disc in, and you will have all of this content.  Maybe even more soon to be input into autosport.  

DLC = JOKE

Loore said:.

@Loore Are there Cars in that pack aswell and how long do I need to wait till the only dlc I am really waiting for is released.
The others are fine but it doesn't really rock my boat.   ;)

Edit:

And welcome back I hope you had a good vacation

What I don't get is that nobody cares about CoD DLCs which basically add four maps (one being a copy paste from an older installment) for $15 while everybody gets out of their mind because a $3 DLC adds four cars which were already in the previous game but with whole new physics.

No one cares about Call of Duty because this is a Grid forum. And if three of those maps are different, you just voided your argument. 

I finally got my R&T pack to download yesterday on Xbox. After the latest MS update. So I wanted to make it clear that it was not Codemaster's fault. I have heard of other games that this had happened to as well. So maybe MS's latest update addressed this problem ( I hope ). 

I don't know for sure that the update fixed the download problem or it was just blind luck that it worked. So I am crossing my fingers that this has been resolved because I am really looking forwatd to the Touring Car dlc that is coming up soon. 

Downloaded Road and track from PSN North America, but cant get it working in the game...
I can go in the buying stuff menu at right in the game and Re-Download any one but this one it keep saying that it cant get it, even if I got it from PSN Store out of game.
1. Garage pack not available
2. Sprint pack not available
3. Road and Track not working
Come on ... :(