Sign in to follow this  

More Grid 2 content coming - Road & Track car pack DLC releasing today

Codemasters has released the Road & Track Car Pack DLC for GRID Autosport today and it brings four new rides to the asphalt action. The content is available right now for Xbox 360 for £2.39/$2.99/€2.99 and will arrive on the PlayStation Store from tomorrow, Wednesday 3rd September.

The expansion contains Chevrolet “Tyler McQuarrie” CamaroNissan Auto Gallery Skyline GT-R, Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde and the Zenvo ST1 hypercar. All vehicles are available for use throughout GRID Autosport’s modes.

http://www.dlcentral.com/xbox360/xbox360news/grid-autosport-dlc-road-track-car-pack-out-today/

Tha pack won't download, same messege as before" Cant download this item". I will not buy anymore for this game. This game has been a pain in the ass since day 1

NoSskilz said:
Tha pack won't download, same messege as before" Cant download this item". I will not buy anymore for this game. This game has been a pain in the ass since day 1

Same thing here I just tried to download it myself on Xbox live from the in game store icon, & it will not let me download it either.

Cool cars!! with the new physics in AS i think it could be great; the Alfa i suposse that is Hot Hatch, a good competitor for the Focus and the boring Golf, and the Chevrolet form my avatar!! ´nuff said, C1 Drift, my favourite Drift car in Grid 2 althought i think that the Evo X was better...let´s see now wich is better. The Nissan had a great acceleration and was a very good option in overtakes in Grid 2, now it could be fine to fight with the IA in challenges but 4x4 cars are generally slow in AS.

I hope this time the DLC appears for free in the EU PSN tomorrow for seasson pass ownwers and not wait two days till the mistake is fixed as ever with the previous DLC. Sometimes i think that this game is jinxed...  XD, not only problems with the game itself, is all about issues with third parties and so on...

Salute.

On the Xbox 360 I'm unable to download the "Road & Track Car Pack". The the download percentage will go back and forth between 0%-1%, and then a pop up message will come and say "Can't Download Road & Track Car Pack", sometimes the download bar just stays at 0% befor the pop up message comes.

On the Xbox 360 I'm unable to download the "Road & Track Car Pack". The the download percentage will go back and forth between 0%-1%, and then a pop up message will come and say "Can't Download Road & Track Car Pack", sometimes the download bar just stays at 0% befor the pop up message comes.
This thing happened to me too with the day one preorder content, simply first go to storage-hard/drive and cancel this download then go check your download history, i think pushing the xbox guide button there you should see all the recent dw now restart the download and that's it!

NoSskilz said:

Same thing here I just tried to download it myself on Xbox live from the in game store icon, & it will not let me download it either.
I'm on xbox and I had this problem too.... I went back to the dashboard, cleared the cache then went to my download history, clicked download again and it worked.

Phil88TC said:
This thing happened to me too with the day one preorder content, simply first go to storage-hard/drive and cancel this download then go check your download history, i think pushing the xbox guide button there you should see all the recent dw now restart the download and that's it!
It doesn't even show on my hard drive yet though.

NoSskilz said:

I'm on xbox and I had this problem too.... I went back to the dashboard, cleared the cache then went to my download history, clicked download again and it worked.
I did that earlier and then again just now and it has not worked. It still tells me it "Can't Download". I sent an email to customer support and have yet to get a reply. @Loore or @JustBiglee any ideas on what the problem is?

Yep, can't download either. Tried in-game and in Download History - nada.

This is happening on a lot of 360 games though, Microsoft's download servers have gone to junk.

I have no more garage slots left.. And Why would I want another Camaro, Hypercar (I hate driving them), and another Nissan (That probably won't accept Custom Liveries)??? I want more TRACKS!!!! 
@Loore
I want more F1 Tracks... how hard could it be to port over the Tracks from F1 2014, that you are working on  to Autosport???? 
I want China, Singapore, Melbourne, Hungary, Sao Paulo, Sochi.... Come on.. let us have something worth having, something that will set this game apart from every other racing game out there. 

@mikevoltz1‌ Generally it's the new GT-R that doesn't allow custom liveries. The current R34 allows for custom liveries.