F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

missing trophies and garage slot

I have some missing trophies (lv 10 online ) and i got tuning perks and garage slot but i cant find the empy slot. FYI i am over level 10 on all classes and level 72 over all
i need my car slot (ps3)

i have 10 but i bought 2 or 3  and know it will cost me 100,000 $ for the next one.
i was racing open wheel and whith the car perks (tuning ,spring ,brakes ,etc ) it said car slot ?

@Loore‌ I'm level 101 online, having 14 cars and one empty garage slot.
How many should I have at this level if I got the 5 garage slot from season pass ?
Im good with the 15 or it should be 20 ?
How do we calculate how many we are supposed to have ?
Thanks (PS3, North America btw)

I have some missing trophies (lv 10 online ) and i got tuning perks and garage slot but i cant find the empy slot. FYI i am over level 10 on all classes and level 72 over all
i need my car slot (ps3)
You don't get the trophies for reaching level 10 online if you reach level 10 in a racenet challenge. This is a bug I experienced on 360 as well.

You'll have to use an older save, or a new one, to level up again. If you do that make sure to back your proper save up so you can go back to it afterwards.

I thought i read in the trophy list that their are trophies for level 10 online in each class I have trophies for some of the classes but not all .

I thought i read in the trophy list that their are trophies for level 10 online in each class I have trophies for some of the classes but not all .
There are trophies 4 that but did u read guy above you and what he wrote. 

I for one haven't had any problems with any trophies in this game .

thanks for the help i got it know , silly me i thought the garge slots were free perks for leveling up. nopewas the right to buy one.

FYI  at level 80 i will be able to get my 13 slot

@V8R3L3NTL3SS1‌ 
Questions: what level are you online ?
How many garages slots (used+available to buy) ?
Did you bought the season pass or garage pack ?
Thanks. 

On PS3 it seems you only get the trophies as part of an online race event, and not from reaching level 10 (or higher) via RaceNet challenges.

You don't need to uninstall though - as soon as you enter an online race at level 10 or above you will get the relevant trophy (happens at the point you move from the lobby to the event - just sitting in the lobby doesn't trigger it)