F1 2017 Dedicated Car Setup Site

they are starting to come thorough now, but the time trial ones are a great start, just take a tad wing off. :)

I think the default setup is superb at Australia. 1:23.1 without assists and Drs. It also works surprisingly well at Suzuka. Although, you can have some understeer at Spoon

Many of the Merc setups have no change in suspension geometry, regardless of the track. Is there a reason for this?

Jb431 said:
Many of the Merc setups have no change in suspension geometry, regardless of the track. Is there a reason for this?
It’s been said a few times already on how the base setups are very good this year and some tracks just need small tweaks for great times. :)

@Soupy1985 Will you have a separate section for classic cars? It's a little hard to find anything for them as the majority of posts share Modern car setups.

PJTierney said:
@Soupy1985 Will you have a separate section for classic cars? It's a little hard to find anything for them as the majority of posts share Modern car setups.

For sure, in the next few days :)

where you need lower Differential Adjustment On Throttle and where lower, what does it change exactly and same question about front camber and rear camber, what kind of tracks need more negative and which one more positive camber?

KevinWick said:
How do you all learn how to do set ups. I'd love to make my own but don't know where to start. Thanks 
7 games with to many hours of game play lol. Online you get your base setups it gets easier. 

Personally I'd absolutely love some classic car set ups as I'm useless doing them myself and I'm reliant on yours

Alesi1404 said:
Personally I'd absolutely love some classic car set ups as I'm useless doing them myself and I'm reliant on yours
I started making some but I find the default setups are good enough.

I agree, Codemasters did an excellent job with the stock set ups this year.
Also thank you ever so much it is much appreciated.

Some setups just aren't needed....

I did a 1.18.756 in Spain in the ferrari on default setup 4... lol
Depends on driving style etc, some setups are for people using wheels etc.