Jump to content Jump to content

Road & Track Car Pack - fail !!!

Is anyone else having problems downloading the Road & Track Car Pack? I have cleared the cache and followed the usual advice but with no joy. It just sits on 0% downloaded and after a few seconds a message comes up saying it can't be downloaded.

Any ideas as to what's being done about this?

Funny how there's never any problem taking my money for DLC, just problems with letting me have what I've paid for!

Come on CM, what are you doing about this?

If you go to Xbox Live Customer Support, you can get a refund.. it will take 30-45 days.. but eventually it will show up. LoL, I bought the British Car pack and had the same issue. I asked for a refund. 3 weeks later I was able to download it. Just 3 days ago I got my Refund, WTF? 
Loore said:
This is an issue at Microsoft's end, we had it with the Best of British pack which they subsequently fixed. Due to this I'm hoping a fix will come pretty quick and they've already been made aware of it. Will keep you posted.

Thanks Loore, will keep an eye out for the fix. I had the same problem with the Best of British pack, so this is quite frustrating!
SkipQuack said:
Loore said:
This is an issue at Microsoft's end, we had it with the Best of British pack which they subsequently fixed. Due to this I'm hoping a fix will come pretty quick and they've already been made aware of it. Will keep you posted.

Thanks Loore, will keep an eye out for the fix. I had the same problem with the Best of British pack, so this is quite frustrating!
Understood completely, and it's just as frustrating for us. Because it's the same problem though I'm hopeful that Microsoft will be able to just re-apply the same fix that got the Best of British pack working, which should make things a touch quicker to resolve :)
yet again another lame pack. waste of money DLC> glad i aint bought none of it. Seriously CM code of practice is now shocking. all you guys care about is how much you make. something needs to be done about you. its shockingly bad.. . so glad i only paid £10 for grid auto. maybe one day you guys will get it right but i doubt it
SkipQuack said:
Any news Loore??
After last week's Xbox Live Update I was able to upload the pack after having problems with the pack when it came out. Did you get prompted to download the Xbox Live Update? I don't know what it did but, it must have fixed something in Marketplace that allowed me to get the download. 
If  you run a system test it will check to see if you have the latest version Xbox Live.