Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a league on PS3

hey everyone  i am looking for a league on F1 2014 when the game is released i am an average to good driver but not the quickest. I am available all days and anytime and i also use assists straight away. I have been searching for a fun fair league for a while but have been unable to find one so i am hoping this time it will be perfect

Hey there, Vortex Racing Leagues would be a great place for you given your criteria!

We are going to be running leagues on F1 2014 when it is released and you should join the PS3 Formula 1 league. This runs on Tuesday's at 20:00 British time and caters for all abilities of players, so you can use assists. The only assist we don't allow is the braking assist, but I'm sure you can overcome that.

In a recent survey we had 90% of our members saying they thought the league was good or excellent and we pride ourselves on offering fair and fun racing.

I hope you sign up, and if you want to look around at our website then click the link below!
http://www.vortexracingleagues.co.uk/portal.php

Hey ... F1 WOC is recruiting. The season started with 1 round completed (Australia). 18 to go with next Race this Sunday. We offer official practice sessions. Check it out now www.f1woc.com .. send email to admin@f1woc.com
Cheers mate

hey everyone  i am looking for a league on F1 2014 when the game is released i am an average to good driver but not the quickest. I am available all days and anytime and i also use assists straight away. I have been searching for a fun fair league for a while but have been unable to find one so i am hoping this time it will be perfect
Hi baldingboy92 - you didn't mention your timezone, but check the link in my signature.  We've got you covered with PS3 leagues for all parts of the world :)

Hello, I am a driver of SRL and we would be happy to consider your entry if you sign up here. Our GP2 and GP3 tiers allow all assists to help slower drivers progressively improve to possibly go on to our top tier which I believe suits your interests.  Our GP2 tier will be running on Sundays at 7:30PM GMT/BST (UK Time) and the GP3 tier is running on Wednesdays at 8PM GMT/BST. More Information is avaliable here

Hello, I am a driver of SRL and we would be happy to consider your entry if you sign up here. Our GP2 and GP3 tiers allow all assists to help slower drivers progressively improve to possibly go on to our top tier which I believe suits your interests.  Our GP2 tier will be running on Sundays at 7:30PM GMT/BST (UK Time) and the GP3 tier is running on Wednesdays at 8PM GMT/BST. More Information is avaliable here

hey there,
I have recently started my own league. It would be at 4:30 PM GMT/BST.
If you would like to join message our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Finish-F1-League/325994127610203?ref=hl

you can join my racing and league and you will probably  become a organizer straight away races are on a sunday at 6PM 

here is the link and look for the forum for hunters racing league http://hrlracingleague.weebly.com/

www.psorc.com 

We have one sign up place left for our leagues - we race at 8pm GMT every Wednesday - social events and a whole community exist also! 

you could join my league and its on a sunday at 6.45 and you will be the first driver to sign up on the ps3 so i hope you do and here is the website http://hrlracingleague.weebly.com/