Sign in to follow this  

Sochi 'Hot Lap' with Torro Rosso!!!

oh for f**k sake Codemasters! show us a god damn onboard lap! these cinematic laps mean nothing!! I barely know which corner i'm looking at with everything fizzing by!

oh for f**k sake Codemasters! show us a god damn onboard lap! these cinematic laps mean nothing!! I barely know which corner i'm looking at with everything fizzing by!
The only way these "hot laps" could look any more arcade is if they had INSERT COIN/CREDIT(S):0 flashing in the middle of the screen constantly

up until this year I have backed CM all the way I thought from 2010 to 2013 was pretty good. But they are even ignoring the loyal fans of this game this year. I wish someone from the FIA would just come on this forum and see what's going on with the only games company with the F1 licence. Saying how strict they are with what they can and can't put into the game. Where exactly do we come into it?. I'll tell you straight I'm absolutely disgusted with the way CM are acting this year. This forum is a waste of time you feel like you're writing on the wall of a sewer, knowing no one's going to come down to read it.

Wow think ive only seen about 10 ppl who are exited about this game on the forum :) Its such a shame the series has gone this way! I had such high hopes when 2010 came out as I thought they would just keep building onto such a great game but they have come to 2014 and even the harcore F1 fans are saying they are not buying. As much as I enjoyed the previous games I really hope the sales are half as good as last year as it might make cm realise that customers only part with there money when they feel they are getting something they WANT. Without doubt 13 has the best physics but the rest of the game has become really stale and I now often find myself bored after 10 laps. My personal opinion about the hot lap vids is cm know we were all looking forward to the challenge of trying to tame the new cars so will be looking mostly at the handling (wat u can from a vid) My guess is its 2011 style handling again :( as ALL the vids ive seen the AI are full throttle BEFORE the apex of a corner ffs! That aint no tcs either. Know we know nothing bout 15 yet but with the way the series has gone I havent got much hope for cm atm.

and they want £30 for f1 2014 on pc, they must be having a laugh 

that's why I'll be waiting for the Steam sales before I consider buying it won't be a day 1 purchase

Same for me here no way im paying 50 euros for a game that could have been a 20 euro dlc for last years game.

macebig said:

Same for me here no way im paying 50 euros for a game that could have been a 20 euro dlc for last years game.
You're lucky you're not living in Spain..... Here the game is retailed for €60 online, more in the shops.......... For cut and paste i ask myself!!!!!!