Sign in to follow this  

Wheel HUD what it have?

R3DDAWG said:
The problem with this system is that in real F1 the drivers are constantly manipulating buttons and dials for the ERS system. The drivers them selves have to initiate when the MGU-K(kinetic energy) and the MGU-H(heat energy from Turbo) is harvested to the battery system. Every time you see the red light on the back of the cars flashing on TV the systems are harvesting. Also to say that the overtake button is hardly used is incorrect. At the Italian GP only a couple of days ago you were constantly hearing radio messages from the engineers to the drivers reminding them to use this button to defend and attack other drivers. To me it seems a rather important part of the new power units which is being left out, I can only hope that it's in the 2015 version of the game. 
The rear light flashes for lifting and coasting, not harvesting. They are playing with the dials to alter engine maps and brake bias, which I assume we can do in the game up to a point. The MGU-K harvests in the same way as KERS did, under heavy braking, which is why they are altering brake bias constantly.

doyley101 said:
R3DDAWG said:
The problem with this system is that in real F1 the drivers are constantly manipulating buttons and dials for the ERS system. The drivers them selves have to initiate when the MGU-K(kinetic energy) and the MGU-H(heat energy from Turbo) is harvested to the battery system. Every time you see the red light on the back of the cars flashing on TV the systems are harvesting. Also to say that the overtake button is hardly used is incorrect. At the Italian GP only a couple of days ago you were constantly hearing radio messages from the engineers to the drivers reminding them to use this button to defend and attack other drivers. To me it seems a rather important part of the new power units which is being left out, I can only hope that it's in the 2015 version of the game. 
The rear light flashes for lifting and coasting, not harvesting. They are playing with the dials to alter engine maps and brake bias, which I assume we can do in the game up to a point. The MGU-K harvests in the same way as KERS did, under heavy braking, which is why they are altering brake bias constantly.
They can also change differential settings. That is one thing I do really want to see in the next-gen game because it does play a fairly large part in grip and tyre wear/heat distribution.

doyley101 said:
R3DDAWG said:
You sure? I think I remember hearing on f1 that the lights flash under heavy breaking for energy recovery? Could be wrong but