Sign in to follow this  

All the F1 2014 Gameplay So Far! Including Sochi, Red Bull Ring, Spa-Francorchamps and Bahrain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dmYy5XCWtk&list=UUnIC43govFqg6YtQ3mNAPkg

I like on the video would be appreciated and subscribe for more F1 2014 Gameplay and Game News.
What are your thoughts on the track? And are you impressed with the gameplay shown so far?

I like on the video would be appreciated and subscribe for more F1 2014 Gameplay and Game News.
What are your thoughts on the track? And are you impressed with the gameplay shown so far?
I'm not impressed with your attempt to get more subs for your Youtube channel by plugging it on here.... These forums are for the community members thoughts about the game not your channel thank you very much!

same hear why do u need to post a video showing what we have seen already, i thought id watch it as as you might have spoke about your thoughts on the video, dislike from me 

I'm not impressed with your attempt to get more subs for your Youtube channel by plugging it on here.... These forums are for the community members thoughts about the game not your channel thank you very much!
What is wrong with sharing my content? Everyone else is allowed to share there contant a million times on this site and I post two videos and now theres a problem? Many of us youtubers come here to unite and grow as a community. Its a shame that you have to come out here and disrespect me like that especially when there are many other people have posted more than 5 times on this forum. Also when its a bigger youtuber its welcomed but when a smaller youtuber comes to share there content its suddenly framed upon.  I expected better from you guys. 

What is wrong with sharing my content? Everyone else is allowed to share there contant a million times on this site and I post two videos and now theres a problem? Many of us youtubers come here to unite and grow as a community. Its a shame that you have to come out here and disrespect me like that especially when there are many other people have posted more than 5 times on this forum. Also when its a bigger youtuber its welcomed but when a smaller youtuber comes to share there content its suddenly framed upon.  I expected better from you guys. 
But the problem is that you, and others do this in order to make money via Youtube, For this nobody with a Youtube account promoting the game should be allowed to post their videos or plug their channel IMHO , only CM via their official channel as they already do!! Also, you are a Codemasters fan boy....... everything is wonderful and positive with this years game according to you, and of course in about a month you will receive your free copy of the game from CM to make videos like AARAVA, Alex Gillon, Alexzarfo and others to plug it!.....Here's a tip, read some of the threads here from the last week or so and you can see that not all is good and positive i can assure you!! 

But the problem is that you, and others do this in order to make money via Youtube, For this nobody with a Youtube account promoting the game should be allowed to post their videos or plug their channel IMHO , only CM via their official channel as they already do!! Also, you are a Codemasters fan boy....... everything is wonderful and positive with this years game according to you, and of course in about a month you will receive your free copy of the game from CM to make videos like AARAVA, Alex Gillon, Alexzarfo and others to plug it!.....Here's a tip, read some of the threads here from the last week or so and you can see that not all is good and positive i can assure you!! 
Actually you got it quite wrong, I'm on an old contract which means earn the least. And people don't like me because I've been honest about F1 games throughout the year. Infact it looks like i'm the only one that wont be getting the game for free because of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDETuSyTe5k  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6KSYtfRxl0 Heres your proof.

Look Aarava and Tiametmarduk do the exact same shit as Mickey here. Do you give shit when Aarava or tiamet share videos they made. No of course you don't because they are bigger! Learn equal rights.  Mickey is the one of the only YouTubers who is actually being honest about the new game. Codies have done terrible job the last two games and you know it! We need people to be critical about F1 2014 so Codemasters can actually do something about the issues! Be glad you have differences of opinion.

Actually you got it quite wrong, I'm on an old contract which means earn the least. And people don't like me because I've been honest about F1 games throughout the year. Infact it looks like i'm the only one that wont be getting the game for free because of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDETuSyTe5k  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6KSYtfRxl0 Heres your proof.

But this video has nothing to do with my original comment mate!! Ok, maybe you can show you videos on this forum, but you shouldn't ask the members here to like your video or subscribe to your channel as, like i said, you will make money from it!! Just wait for each member here in the forum to use their discretion to decide if they want to like your video or subscribe to your channel, ok?

Won't make money from me, good old ad blocker, but the op isn't showing anything new and adding content to his video 

Won't make money from me, good old ad blocker, but the op isn't showing anything new and adding content to his video 
You completely ignored what I just said. Please read again.

I did read it mate, I just don't see the point in posting a video what we have all seen before, you haven't added anything to the oringal video apart from adding the 3 videos together into one,  

I did read it mate, I just don't see the point in posting a video what we have all seen before, you haven't added anything to the oringal video apart from adding the 3 videos together into one,  
Some people haven't seen anything or haven't seen the Sochi video yet.  :\

AGUKHD said:
Look Aarava and Tiametmarduk do the exact same shit as Mickey here. Do you give shit when Aarava or tiamet share videos they made. No of course you don't because they are bigger! Learn equal rights.  Mickey is the one of the only YouTubers who is actually being honest about the new game. Codies have done terrible job the last two games and you know it! We need people to be critical about F1 2014 so Codemasters can actually do something about the issues! Be glad you have differences of opinion.
Don't worry if AAVARA or his friends show up on here in the run up to the games release i will give them the same treatment i assure you!

Its a shame that this upcoming game isn't coming for next-gen. Ive heard rumours though that F1 2015 (which will be a next-gen release) has already been in production with Codemasters building a new engine or something for the game, so I hope people do pick up the first next-gen release as a long time fan of both F1 and the series that Codemasters have made. After the release of F1 2015 it will be intresting to see what happens to sales afterwards and whether Codemasters will more or less of the bugs sorted and fixes needed introducing made.

same hear, youtubers like AAVARA and that other lad who does videos in his moms car are codemasters fan boys 

Its a shame that this upcoming game isn't coming for next-gen. Ive heard rumours though that F1 2015 (which will be a next-gen release) has already been in production with Codemasters building a new engine or something for the game, so I hope people do pick up the first next-gen release as a long time fan of both F1 and the series that Codemasters have made. After the release of F1 2015 it will be intresting to see what happens to sales afterwards and whether Codemasters will more or less of the bugs sorted and fixes needed introducing made.
us pc gamers will still get the raw deal, a port of crap box 1 and piss station 4

Also MickeyMoTionZ I like your videos above and if your willing to give me any tips it would be very much appreciated, as I am planning on starting my own YouTube channel based on racing games.

Also MickeyMoTionZ I like your videos above and if your willing to give me any tips it would be very much appreciated, as I am planning on starting my own YouTube channel based on racing games.
Upload consistently, work with other youtbers and never give up! The problem with my channel is every time I leave youtube for like a few months because of something. I'm not gonna let that happen anymore!

Upload consistently, work with other youtbers and never give up! The problem with my channel is every time I leave youtube for like a few months because of something. I'm not gonna let that happen anymore!
More bad news!!! LOL!

good mods can make the game fun, i rather try and play a game on toaster than a console, consoles are for poor people 

I have all the consoles going since inception and a great gaming PC. What does that make me? Put it this way, I know what it makes you!