Sign in to follow this  

All the F1 2014 Gameplay So Far! Including Sochi, Red Bull Ring, Spa-Francorchamps and Bahrain

And to add, you now make yourself look utterly stupid as well as unintelligent, narrow minded and misinformed which was my first impressions of you regarding your post. But now we can discuss the topic on hand yes, or are you not finished?

Suprised Monza hotlap hasn't been released yet. 
If you were going to upload a video of what CM already put out you shouldn't have monetized your video if its edited and youve put some of your own content in then fair enough.

If you were going to upload a video of what CM already put out you shouldn't have monetized your video if its edited and youve put some of your own content in then fair enough.
Dude I'm promoting their game for free what don't you understand about that and all the big f1 youtubers do it but when I do it its not acceptable? How do you think the news works nowadays? You telling me they don't put ads next to trailers on there videos? Give me a break dude. 

Dude I'm promoting their game for free what don't you understand about that and all the big f1 youtubers do it but when I do it its not acceptable? How do you think the news works nowadays? You telling me they don't put ads next to trailers on there videos? Give me a break dude. 
This is your thread, other youtubers will get abuse from me if and when i see their threads with CMs videos. You could just link all of code masters videos but instead you thought you'd make some profit out of it. I rarely visit these forums because its always full of career mode tossers with controllers and consoles so that's probably why I havent given them abuse. They are welcome to put ads if they add stuff to the video but if they just copy and paste codemasters crap then its wrong