Sign in to follow this  

The weather thread

Beautiful day today, dark blue sky. Too bad it's hot :( Going back to Aus for winter so that should cool me down a bit hopefully :D

10 minutes ago, there were zero clouds in the sky. Now it's dark, completely overcast and there's a storm coming. All hail fickle Melbourne weather.

Actually not a bad day at all, 17 degrees and sunny. It's going to be 8 tomorrow tho. :/ 

It's suddenly gone very dark and there is a big black cloud over my house...

THUNDER!!!

AND NOW THE RAIN!!!

AND NOW THE LIGHTNING TOO!!

Not sure what happened to that Hurricane we were getting, but it kept customers out of the cafe for a couple of days. Much appreciated.

Well I took a photo of my sleepy town after the hurricane, pretty bad for the buildings

It's SPRING gentlemen, meaning that the horrible 10 degree winter weather is long gone and the 20+ weather is coming back.  :D

It's SPRING gentlemen, meaning that the horrible 10 degree winter weather is long gone and the 20+ weather is coming back.  :D
for you maybe but the end of your winter marks the start of ours.

10c is pretty warm for the UK lol I'm actually glad it's starting to cool down in the UK now as my game room gets very hot in the summer. I was going to buy air conditioning but didn't think it would be worth it, as it's not hot here for much of the year.

Hughesy said:
10c is pretty warm for the UK lol I'm actually glad it's starting to cool down in the UK now as my game room gets very hot in the summer. I was going to buy air conditioning but didn't think it would be worth it, as it's not hot here for much of the year.
yeah it has been a bit chilly lately where I am too fortunately what with all my gadgets generating heat it helps keep the room at a reasonable temperature during the winter months

Hughesy said:
Same with me i prefer the cold to keep my computer running colder.

Hughesy said:
Same with me i prefer the cold to keep my computer running colder.
Same here I generally prefer cooler weather too but sometimes the UK winter weather can be a little too cold though especially if you have to go out just sometimes makes me want to curl up into a ball in my bed and hibernating through it like the bears

Hughesy said:
Lol it's been 17+ C for about 3 weeks now, can't remember the last time it rained properly...