Sign in to follow this  

The weather thread

Ooooh, I see where I've been going wrong lol. Didn't realise your map was a circle with an arrow, thought it was a stickman so I've been looking at the bottom end of the arrow :p 

2 new guesses, Sipiada or Limni?

mike96 said:
Well yeah most times it's snowing once per year usually in February..  
Can't believe you get more snow than I do :p Last time I saw snow where I live was 2009, and before that... I didn't. I moved here about 17 years ago from the North of England, where it snowed every Christmas lol.

Also, your seafront looks awesome with the blue water and nice weather, this is my seafront in comparison ;) The water is brown and the skies are grey 90% of the time.

Hughesy said:
You live in Greece?  :o I thought you lived in England.
Well yeah, I said I'm from Greece back in the vBulletin forum :p

mike96 said:
Hughesy said:
You live in Greece?  :o I thought you lived in England.
Well yeah, I said I'm from Greece back in the vBulletin forum :p
You must have posted that when everyone wasn't looking lol

Lol yea I never saw that, but then i didn't spend much time on that forum as it sucked.

Hughesy said:
Lol yea I never saw that, but then i didn't spend much time on that forum as it sucked.
vBulletin sucked :o that was the better forum and still is.

vBulletin was when this place was at it's strongest! So many awesome discussions happened there, the last 2 forums haven't come close to matching them yet.

Hughesy said:
Calm down, I thought the last one was that (just getting confused) as that was Lithium. Still how are we meant to remember what someone said 4 years ago? Lol

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Calm down, I thought the last one was that (just getting confused) as that was Lithium. Still how are we meant to remember what someone said 4 years ago? Lol
Yeah you would think @mike96 would write in Greek every now and then to remind us lol ;)

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
I remembered :p Though, we did have another Mike before, one from the UK, and at one point on Twitter I did get them mixed up with each other lol.

mike96 said:
 the North of England, where it snowed every Christmas lol.

Lol no, Hasn't snowed here for 2 years... At least not for more than 5 minutes....
 It did look like this last time though...  

mike96 said:

Lol no, Hasn't snowed here for 2 years... At least not for more than 5 minutes....
Lies! :p I was in Bolton 2 weeks ago and it snowed ;)

Last time it snowed down here, I couldn't even drive down the road as the snow was so deep (and nobody came and gritted the road.) Still had a major lol moment, some fat old women (who is a truly awful person) slipped over and couldn't get up. All that was in my mind was this
http://youtu.be/JAZT16Q2UXk

What is this thing you call snow?
Have you ever seen snow with you're own eyes before?

I have a mate who came over from Bahrain in 2013 to get away from all the rubbish that's going on there, and we went to Salzburg in Austria on a school trip. Anyway, it was the first time he had ever seen snow and he loved it! But even our summers are very very cold for him :p

I have a mate who came over from Bahrain in 2013 to get away from all the rubbish that's going on there, and we went to Salzburg in Austria on a school trip. Anyway, it was the first time he had ever seen snow and he loved it! But even our summers are very very cold for him :p
British Summer isn't hot, it's probably equivalent to an Australian Spring in temperature.

I've seen snow a few times, but it's never full on snowed where I live so if you want to see snow you have  travel a few hours up to mountains we call "the snowy mountains".  

mike96 said:

Lies! :p I was in Bolton 2 weeks ago and it snowed ;)
Lol, that? I was at work that day. It never even started to stick, and this is a rural area. It hasn't snowed for 2 years...