Sign in to follow this  

The weather thread

mike96 said:
Well yeah most times it's snowing once per year usually in February..  
 the North of England, where it snowed every Christmas lol.

Lol no, Hasn't snowed here for 2 years... At least not for more than 5 minutes....
 It did look like this last time though...  
Lies! :p I was in Bolton 2 weeks ago and it snowed ;)
Lol, that? I was at work that day. It never even started to stick, and this is a rural area. It hasn't snowed for 2 years...
It stuck in Bolton :p Next 2 days were slippy and sloshy as hell lol. The worst part was my niece loves jumping in puddles, which isn't fun when you're stood next to her!

Just so you know, the image above is associated with a link which updates according to the warning issued. I can assure you that when I posted the image it was far worse than it looks now. 

Just so you know, the image above is associated with a link which updates according to the warning issued. I can assure you that when I posted the image it was far worse than it looks now. 
Not much rain so far only had a few showers thats all.

I'm finally starting to feel like Spring is on the way! Pure sunshine all day, decent temperature, and the clocks are going forward this weekend so we get another hour in the evening to enjoy!

And the ice cream van is back out in the village again!

It really feels like Spring is so far here.. Saturday was fine but from Sunday onwards it's cloudy/rainy etc etc and according to forecasts it will be worse tomorrow :/

mike96 said:
Well yeah most times it's snowing once per year usually in February..  
 the North of England, where it snowed every Christmas lol.

Lol no, Hasn't snowed here for 2 years... At least not for more than 5 minutes....
 It did look like this last time though...  
Lies! :p I was in Bolton 2 weeks ago and it snowed ;)
Lol, that? I was at work that day. It never even started to stick, and this is a rural area. It hasn't snowed for 2 years...
It stuck in Bolton :p Next 2 days were slippy and sloshy as hell lol. The worst part was my niece loves jumping in puddles, which isn't fun when you're stood next to her!
It is also not fun when you get splashed by a car :@

One's nipples could cut glass.

Apparently it's going to get to a low of 0 which is nice.

Double post HYPE.

On Sunday, Canberra will reach a maximum of 7. With an added windchill it will feel like -5. There is also a 20-30% chance of snow.  

That's all.

We're in Great Britain and it's absolutely glorious, 25 degrees plus today, not a cloud in the sky.

We're in Great Britain and it's absolutely glorious, 25 degrees plus today, not a cloud in the sky.
Unless you live up North, where it's rained. Although it has still been warm.

Personally I prefer cooler weather than hot especially when my body seems to struggle with the heat. Not much I can do about it though except keep my room dark and block out the sun. Wghich isprecisely what I am doing.

It snowed today...nothing better than having to walk from one side of campus to the other in a mix of snow and heavy rain.

I looked at the forecast for today yesterday, it said thunderstorms, heavy rain, very windy. It's mild, a little grey, not even slightly windy, no rain at all. 

I looked at the forecast for today yesterday, it said thunderstorms, heavy rain, very windy. It's mild, a little grey, not even slightly windy, no rain at all. 

Was the forecast from F1.com? :p

Yea same, pissed me off as I like watching a good thunder storm. Even more annoying, it was cloudy last night so I couldn't watch the meteor shower, and no storm to make up for it....

TOP PRIORITY FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING - MELBOURNE AREA

for DESTRUCTIVE WIND, HEAVY RAINFALL, LARGE HAILSTONES and TORNADOES

It's snowing!