Sign in to follow this  

The weather thread

Nice cool 20c in my room, lovely Jubbly :sunglasses: Good job my room is cool after what happened to me earlier...

Today is the day where English men look toward their convicts... And crack out the BBQ ;)
The BBQ waits for no weather, my friend. I had a BBQ yesterday and Korean BBQ today.

I'm cooking my dad a Father's Day BBQ tonight, quality weather innit. 

Yea but when most days here are 11c, 29c is bloody hot. It doesn't help that UK homes are built to keep heat in either. A dry heat is fine, but when it's muggy not so much.

I love it, wish it could be sunny and 25 degrees plus all year! 

If yesterday was bloody boiling, today is f****** boiling.

Gonna have some bevvies with the boys tonight in the pub garden in the sun. Brill. 

F*** this weather and everything about it.

There is no language in existence that could accurately describe just how much I hate this hot and muggy mess.

Just got home, I had my air conditioner timer set to come on 10 minutes before I arrived, oh man it's glorious, it's like I've stepped inside a fridge. What isn't going to be so cool is my electricity bill... The heat is fine, but not how muggy it is.

94% humidity here and will be until next Wednesday, may as well live in the Amazon rainforest. In Spain the humidity is low so the heat is ok, 16% would be lovely here.

We had a thunderstorm this morning and it looks like one could well come again before long. Yellow warning for rain, but it's still 24 degress weirdly.

Not weird at all, thunderstorms brew from humid weather because of all the moisture in the atmosphere.