Sign in to follow this  

Releasing in Japan 2 weeks before everywhere else?

F1 2015 is gonna be insane though. I predict that game to beat the sale from F1 2010.
I'd be surprised. The last-gen console base was massively bigger in 2010 than the next-gen console base will be next year.

Thats 800,000 int total for all consoles and pc and osx world wide. Thats pretty bad!
I'm sure it's less than they'd like, but it doesn't sound particularly bad to me at this point in the last-gen cycle, for a small studio making not-exactly-triple-A titles.

F1 2015 is gonna be insane though. I predict that game to beat the sale from F1 2010.
I'd be surprised. The last-gen console base was massively bigger in 2010 than the next-gen console base will be next year.
Correct  120,000,000 xbox 360 in the world  so far at last count 4,000,000 xbox one's in the world  and that's just xbox  link below ps4 v xbox one if your interested  ...

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/3046/ps4-outselling-the-xbox-one-3-to-1-as-total-sales-gap-grows-to-9-million-vs-5-million#latest

Regardless of the release date, I won't get it at 49,99 euro on steam. That's way to expensive for a game that is basically a stripped down version of F1 2013 with a 2014 mod on it and some stuff fine-tuned. I got every previous installment on pre-order, but this one just can't see the value. 

Addition of shorter career mode is BS, as you can't even choose which tracks you want in the 7 or 12 races per season. Scenario mode has no replay value as F1 2012 and F1 2013 have proven. So I'll patiently wait for this to hit christmas sales on steam, more then 30 euro is absurd for this game.