Jump to content Jump to content

Arrows for car behind don't show up sometimes (online)

Has anyone else had this, too?
It happened two times now, both times with the same driver behind me, but on two different nights.
I don't remember who it was anymore... he was a little faster than me and as I started in front, he caught up to me after some laps on two occasions.
He was clearly within the range (sometimes beside me, or 2-10m behind), but the arrows didn't show up on the bottom of the screen. That was pretty annoying, as he was not clearly faster, just a slight bit and therefore I wouldn't let him just pass, as I actually fought for the position. But that was hardly possible, as I never knew, where exactly he was, which lead to some small contacts that could have been avoided.

So far it happened only with this one driver... he wasn't lagging around like some brazilians do (as there's quite a way to go for the data) and he was 'honest fast', not cheating fast, so I'd rule out an interefering program. On every other car in these races the arrows worked fine.
Photonik said:
Has anyone else had this, too?
It happened two times now, both times with the same driver behind me, but on two different nights.
I don't remember who it was anymore... he was a little faster than me and as I started in front, he caught up to me after some laps on two occasions.
He was clearly within the range (sometimes beside me, or 2-10m behind), but the arrows didn't show up on the bottom of the screen. That was pretty annoying, as he was not clearly faster, just a slight bit and therefore I wouldn't let him just pass, as I actually fought for the position. But that was hardly possible, as I never knew, where exactly he was, which lead to some small contacts that could have been avoided.

So far it happened only with this one driver... he wasn't lagging around like some brazilians do (as there's quite a way to go for the data) and he was 'honest fast', not cheating fast, so I'd rule out an interefering program. On every other car in these races the arrows worked fine.
@Loore this is true. Its happened to me. And yet you still deny us mirrors...
Arrows? Sounds like arrows that indicate when there is someone beside you, and to which side, as in GT6. Would love to have these...where are they? I've never seen them in GAS, playing on a PS3. Is there an option somewhere that needs to be turned on to see the arrows?