F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Grid Autosport Boost Pack DLC Issue In Career.

I've moved on to work on the Grid series events (Grid Grand Slam currently), and I've noticed that I'm not receiving the 50% bonus from the Boost Pack dlc on the Discipline Rewards screen.  Is this a glitch?  Was it meant to work this way?  If so, then why?  We're supposed to be receiving a 50% bonus to our XP in our career, our whole career as far as any description has said.  I didn't read anywhere where the white Grid series events were excluded from this bonus.  Could we please get some clarification?  Thanks.

I will try to play GRID Grand Slam this week. Then I can look for myself. I only can say that much if its working here try to re-download the boost pack.

I highly doubt it would fall into the category of needing to be redownloaded since it works fine in every other circumstance.  Further observation has shown that it does not give the XP bonus after any of the events in the Championship, but at the end it does appear to give the 50% bonus to completing the sponsor challenges.  Doesn't make any sense to me. 

Thats a joke you really dont get 50% XP from Boost Pack.. I tested it for 5min

good another reason for me not to throw my money away since i don't play GAS  Multi-player anyway.  I use GAS for SP mode and then go back to GRID 2 for multiplayer just so i dont have to pay into DLC crap like this