Sign in to follow this  

No Monza 'Hot Lap'???

Today is Friday and like the last 2 races and every race last year after F1 2013 was announced, a Hot Lap was uploaded..... But nothing today for Monza???? Where is the Monza 'Hot Lap' CM?? 

it's a joke but notice how the other day @hatta didnt even make a thread for the sochi hotlap.

also the pictures coming from italy of f1 drivers playing the game says it all where we have learned more than cm have given us. and after reading the achivement list for f1 2014 i found out how cm have expanded scenario mode; they have added a very easy difficulty. how can that be a headline feature and also considering there was classic scenario mode last year how can they call it expanded. and having looked at the sales figures on vg charts its funny how f1 2010 and 2011 sold 2million units each game(because of lots of publicity) so clearly they have lost many sales just due to poor marketing.

it's a joke but notice how the other day @hatta didnt even make a thread for the sochi hotlap.

also the pictures coming from italy of f1 drivers playing the game says it all where we have learned more than cm have given us. and after reading the achivement list for f1 2014 i found out how cm have expanded scenario mode; they have added a very easy difficulty. how can that be a headline feature and also considering there was classic scenario mode last year how can they call it expanded. and having looked at the sales figures on vg charts its funny how f1 2010 and 2011 sold 2million units each game(because of lots of publicity) so clearly they have lost many sales just due to poor marketing.
And for sure these camera angles in these 'hot laps' are the actual replay camera angles from the game.... Great directing with the camera changing every 2 seconds.... what rubbish!!

And for sure these camera angles in these 'hot laps' are the actual replay camera angles from the game.... Great directing with the camera changing every 2 seconds.... what rubbish!!
According to guys on here a normal TV directors cut is WAYYY beyond the capability of last gen consoles. Fanboyism at its finest or just pure stupidity from paying customers I cant quite figure it out

If a grown up person cant understand that ps3/xbox 360 are totally capable of running tv cameras and full grid replays then either he knows zero about technology or either he is a total fanboy.

macebig said:
If a grown up person cant understand that ps3/xbox 360 are totally capable of running tv cameras and full grid replays then either he knows zero about technology or either he is a total fanboy.
Or, perhaps, just understands that all software is optimised for particular use cases, and CM decided to optimise for things other than TV-style replays. Given how much the frame rate dips aat certain points on certain circuits as it is, especially in the wet, it hardly seem beyond the realms of possibility.

Sorry guys, no Monza hot lap planned this year. Although we have a Singapore one on its way. :) 

Hatta said:
Sorry guys, no Monza hot lap planned this year. Although we have a Singapore one on its way. :) 
Will it be a proper hot lap in car??? Please an on board lap for Singapore please?

I know you guys want more on board shots, I forwarded this feedback to the video team as soon as I read the comments on Bahrain. A lot of the videos were prepared and made in a large batch though. So that feedback is only affecting the last few hot laps. 

Hatta said:
I know you guys want more on board shots, I forwarded this feedback to the video team as soon as I read the comments on Bahrain. A lot of the videos were prepared and made in a large batch though. So that feedback is only affecting the last few hot laps. 
@hatta  WHY is it so hard this year to get CM  to make new hotlaps with a real person which would help US  people who are still undecided  on there purchase this  year and this is coming from a customer who has pre ordered the last 4 versions of the F1  series ...

oeicoeic said:
Hatta said:
@hatta  WHY is it so hard this year to get CM  to make new hotlaps with a real person which would help US  people who are still undecided  on there purchase this  year and this is coming from a customer who has pre ordered the last 4 versions of the F1  series ...

not too take away from c/m but its easier and far less time consuming to have the a.i do an inch perfect lap that looks fast and just change the camera angle every now and then, its for more time consuming to get a perfect number of laps from a driver where you can change the camera angle around and what not means they can push the videos out faster