Sign in to follow this  

TT VIDEO UPLOAD CHALLENGE

Photonik said:
I agree with that. Recording of the actual gameplay, not the replay is the only viable proof. Goonertez already said everything there is to it.
Btw. that time would be illegal, Goonertez? You crossed the white line in the infield... not cutting, but having more room to keep momentum. That would count as cutting aswell, right?

If in TT mode, showing all settings should be irrelevant (you can't gain any advantage with assists on) and when you drive 20 laps and the best in lap 18, you'd have to upload at least 18 laps of racing. Tuning on the other hand is thereby free for all, as you can't check it.

View should be irrelevant aswell. In the end, this is about fun and I'd have no fun at all, trying to get fastest laps in chase view and for others probably the same with bumper/cockpit view. In all views you can clearly see if the car is completely over the white line and that's the only thing the video is for, right?

So far, that's my thoughts to all that. :D 
yep doode, spot on, that time wouldnt pass for this kinda TT thing..i noticed that also but it was just an example ya know?
but sure enough, i had all wheels off the black stuff....bad boy i was 8D

If you have to record the gameplay and not the replay, that kinda alienates some people, myself included. I don't have a capture device, just my cell phone. 

Agree with @TUSMBOX
I have an idea that a person isnt allowed to post more than 1 VIDEO!

1 VIDEO / person

SVENOS said:
Agree with @TUSMBOX
I have an idea that a person isnt allowed to post more than 1 VIDEO!

1 VIDEO / person
The problem you have with that is nobody will post until the last daywhich is kind of boring.  As far as I'm concerned, if you have the time to invest in the game, record and post as many as you like

I think it is best that if you wanna do something like this that the ones starting it lay down the rules.
And stick to it for the others you can join or not.
The more people that got a say in ths the more confusing it gets.
SO who started it?
Just lay down the rules and start it.

So is this still getting from the ground or not?

I think this are all the rules needed so what are we waiting for?

1]  no wallriding
2] no cutting [even if allowed by the game] or another way of  putting it, two wheels on the black stuff at all times!
3] Times only valid with an accompanying video post (no replays), that has no music overlayed [just in game sounds]
4] Any assists you like are permitted
5] any platform can participate
6] there are no points or anything on offer...just kudos 8D
7] Attempts are only valid in TT mode so that no slipstreaming can be used from AI.

well as far as im concerned just waiting for a combo from McNab and that he is ok with the recording method.
If not, then we need to revise that aspect.
So McNab...what ya sayin bud?

just did a 2:10,181 and will post it as soon as I have taken away a few voices on TS3..... lmao or I will make a new run tomorrow without the TS

Goonertez said:
yeah...in TT mode you dont use your 'own' car by the looks of it...you just use a car that has all the tuning options available to use from the off.
kinda level playing field ya know?

and what we want i bleeve

All stock and then we can tune only.  Level playing field for all.  I'm in.  If I manage to post a winning time I'll post a video after they release me from the hospital after my heart attack from the shock of me winning something. LOL 

2.10.8 so far but expect to improve so I wait with a vid a mo.

Till when does this round run?

btw did you guys noticed that the start/ finish line is in between the 2 white lines.   :smiley:
But the start doesn't have a line for itself.
A bit sloppy dont you think. 
Awell we are used by now that codemasters only deliver half sloppy work.  

oldmodelt said:
 Goonertez said:
yeah...in TT mode you dont use your 'own' car by the looks of it...you just use a car that has all the tuning options available to use from the off.
kinda level playing field ya know?

and what we want i bleeve

All stock and then we can tune only.  Level playing field for all.  I'm in.  If I manage to post a winning time I'll post a video after they release me from the hospital after my heart attack from the shock of me winning something. LOL 
LOL...you go for it and good luck!

2.10.8 so far but expect to improve so I wait with a vid a mo.

Till when does this round run?

btw did you guys noticed that the start/ finish line is in between the 2 white lines.   :smiley:
But the start doesn't have a line for itself.
A bit sloppy dont you think. 
Awell we are used by now that codemasters only deliver half sloppy work.  
yeah thats cool...and pretty much the way we used to do it..otherwise we'd be uploadin all the time.
Of course, you can upload whatever attempts you like tho [but i can easily become tiresome]

Yeah Friday sounds good, gives every1 a good chance at it then something fresh for the weekend 

just off off to beat gooner's time now  :p

Ah bloody Bathurst, I'm sick of that track!  Posted a 2.08.140 - but will let my fellow racers judge the final left hander as you come off the hill onto the long straight :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acXd_CyvNrA&feature=youtu.be

Actually there are 2 corners where you are at the same limit as I see it. Gaski
the corner that starts at 1.20 and the one you mentioned.   :D

A low 2.10 now and still room for improvement, only just not today.
Keep making the same mistakes, last time I was about 9 tens quicker and would have gotten a low 2.09 or high 2.08 as there is still time for me to take after the last s turn and I brake a fraction to late and to hard for that s turn and makes me diving in the sand.  lol

gaski said:
Ah bloody Bathurst, I'm sick of that track!  Posted a 2.08.140 - but will let my fellow racers judge the final left hander as you come off the hill onto the long straight :)

Its tight but it looks ok to me.
You also have some camera shake on or somethin.. nothin wrong with that, its just a little weird to watch [compared to what im used to i mean]

post it like this but replace my ='s with youtube ifya see what i mean

http://www.=======.com/watch?v=eB5RILlEVoc