Sign in to follow this  

Is there anyone still at it?

cjr3559 said:
I'm not playing D4 anymore, I went back to the old CMR and WRC games which are miles better. There's no point in playing the game after you beat the triple crown series anyway.
You could have a go at completing all the events in 'fearless' mode and gaining a full set of gold star trophies. I'm 11 short (4x silver and 7x 4th or worse) in all disciplines and getting to that stage can easilly another 30 hours of gameplay.

Has anyone completed and golded all the career events in Fearless difficulty?  Just wondering.  It would be interesting to find out if any liveries unlock.
Seems like I have something to do know.

I am still doing historic after completing the Triple Crown, but slowly, doing RWD and I picked the James Bond old school to do it, the handling even with tinkering with settings are awful!! I have to push to the max with zero confidence in the car, I have to play when I have slept very well and highly Red Bull'ed!! Half way through but still 2 rallies to go, Wales and Sweden! Why!!

cjr3559 said:
I'm not playing D4 anymore, I went back to the old CMR and WRC games which are miles better. There's no point in playing the game after you beat the triple crown series anyway.
You could have a go at completing all the events in 'fearless' mode and gaining a full set of gold star trophies. I'm 11 short (4x silver and 7x 4th or worse) in all disciplines and getting to that stage can easilly another 30 hours of gameplay.

Has anyone completed and golded all the career events in Fearless difficulty?  Just wondering.  It would be interesting to find out if any liveries unlock.
Seems like I have something to do know.

@Sepponaattori

Go for it!   :) B)