Sign in to follow this  

Codemasters, Pls fix this exploit for F1 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHJYAHNAjUs&feature=youtu.be

Another "creative" league driver has discovered this exploit in silverstone.
Since Suzuka is our next league race we tested it there too and its possible as well, i guess there are other tracks where you can use this in order to be faster on a quali lap...You should get a cut warning for the next lap too, as it is in TT. You should fix this for F1 2014, Codemasters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl2z3B3DXgw

The second video is mine.
And i agree with Jack, we drive in the same league and that's just ridiculous.
You gain an advantage of about 30 Kmh, about 3 tenths in sector 1.
You can't control that in a league it would take too long to look at every video (if there is a video).
The game should, no wait what i'm talking about, it MUST give you a warning.
This is a bad joke, you drive straight through the chicane and get an advantage WTF?!
Please CM improve that, it doesn't take much time to transfer the system from Time Trial to Online Mode.

I always wondered why I was that much slower in the first sectors of those tracks in qualifying yet as quick or quicker in the races in some matches. Now I know.

This is something that should be improved upon. If not on release then definitely a patch. I seem to recall 2010 would disallow the following lap but was met with cries of disapproval for being "too strict".

It should cancel your next lap if you corner cut anywhere in the third sector. That is a little strict, but there is plenty of room for error on the first couple of sectors and it makes it almost impossible to gain an advantage through corner cutting before the start of a lap.