Sign in to follow this  

f1 2017 PS4 league in South Africa

No I didn't get it yet bro. Still waiting for the launch. Was just curious to find out if anybody has a league in South Africa 

But hey if I need to start a whole new thread because of a typo because you couldn't figure out that I meant f1 2017 then

@ORCommunity thanks bro I will definitely have a look at it. Hopefully this year we will be able to get enough players to start a league 

For Anyone from South Africa that`s Still interested in a Online Racing League for Africa Based players , please post below or send me a Private Message as we have a running League into Race 3 already .

If you are alright with staying up till 1am or 2am in the morning. The TTC runs a league that starts 1pm NZDT time on Sunday's. Would be nice to see some foreign countries join a league that only has Trans-Tasman as a naming rights not a menas of just Aust/NZ racers lol

On what platform is it, PC or xbox one. I'm on xbox one and not using the PC.

Bumping up this Thread to Page One , was sitting on Page 6 Dammit.

Any Saffas , or African Based F1 2017 PS4 Drivers , contact me. We have 50 % Races on Fridays and Sundays.

Bumping up this Thread to Page One

Any Saffas , or African Based F1 2017 PS4 Drivers , contact me. We have 50 % Races on Fridays and Sundays.

Hi guys im in a social league with some friends at the moment and really looking to progress a bit. Would like to know more about your legue and possibly join. 
What times does your races start and on which days? Also with the bad RSA internet situation is there a minimum internet speed required?
Psn name is Bbs_Wezza

Bumping it up again , we are now expanding it to Europe Based players.

Season 2 of the Sunday League 18:30 South African Time Starting this Weekend (All 20 Tracks)
50 % Race

Season 4 of the Friday Night League 20:00 South African Time is currently on Track no. 8/10 (We run a 10 Track Tournament)
100 % Race

Contact me here or on PSN ID Springbokgamer if your interested.