Sign in to follow this  

IM SO BAD HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try looking through the corner where you want to go instead of the patch of tarmac immediately at your front wing. The same philosophy applies to skiing, motorbike riding etc... look beyond the apex of the corner

Well for example I don't know when to brake and should I turn ABS off?
well if you have trouble with braking points turn on the racing line and use it as a guideline you don't necessarily have to follow it all the way around if you feel you can push harder than it is suggesting/ as I don't always follow it but just use it to guide you a little. If you feel later on that you can perhaps go faster through a certain section then good try it

I can follow the race line its just coming through turns without coming of the track I also switched to manual gear it helped but not drasticly

I can follow the race line its just coming through turns without coming of the track I also switched to manual gear it helped but not drastically
Sounds like you maybe just need to practice your throttle control. To begin with, you should aim to slow down as much as you need to just before you turn the wheels into the corner. Then you want to progressively apply the throttle again, starting at the apex of the curve, and reaching full throttle just as you fully straighten the wheel to leave the corner.

Once you get the hang of that and the feel of the car through the corners, you can start learning how to do things like brake a little past the turn-in point into certain corners to start shaving off those extra few tenths, but don't try to run before you can walk :)

OK guys u helped so much I'm doing co op career wit my mate but it seems I'm only god with ferrari all other teams I try I fail I coome 2nd in Ferrari btw

If its just driving your trying to improve id say leave tt alone as there is no fuel/tyre wear so you can on most track go anywhere between 2-4 sec a lap faster as there is always loads of grip (nfs if you will) then carrer be left wondering why the car feels so different.Imo and most others ive read 11 is a joke when it comes to handling so stick with 13 as the cars are actually quite good to drive and with all assists off quite fun also. Gp practice would prob be best to just drive around and find your limit as all cars have all r@d parts and you have 8sets of tyres to play with.

OK so when you go round corners how do u insure the turn is spot on while going at top speed though
There's no silver bullet for that other than practice, I'm afraid. You might find it helpful to go into Time Trial mode, and pick a ghost from the leaderboard to race against who's half a second or so faster than you so you can watch his speed and line through corners as you're following close behind. Sooner or later you'll beat him, at which point, pick another ghost who's a few tenths faster, rinse and repeat.