Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2017 PS4 (Pro): graphic issues

DarkTear said:
There is still some tearing but nowhere near as bad as it was. The textures are definitely a lot better.
Great news! Cannot wait to apply it this evening. 

Applied 1.04 patch and still experiencing screen tear and graphic issues,the trees look like they have come straight out of minecraft!!If I wanted to play a blocky game then I would play Minecraft??c'mon codemasters sort it out.

That's what I thought. I'll delete the game from my PS4 until this major graphic issue has been fixed. So disappointing!

DarkTear said:
There is still some tearing but nowhere near as bad as it was. The textures are definitely a lot better.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is the texturing issue now since this last patch? (v1.04)

What a shame. Cannot believe we're going through this once again! What was disappointment has now turned into frustration.

Since patch 1.03, Jeff randomly starts speaking on the radio also. Weird.

It's a shame they put this game on the market!!!
I spend €60 for a game that's technical broken.
Screen tearing is awful at some points and even the sky is flickering.......
I'd would have thought CM tested it before releasing it,
Now it's dejavu all over again.
Have they not learned anything from last year???
Even the cooling fan of the ps4 pro is running wild while playing,
It's like there runs an f1 car in my living room!!!
C'mon Codemasters??????!!!!!!

1.04 no improvement to graphics for PS4 Pro. Let's hope 1.05 reverts the regression introduced in 1.03. 

I have to say like 99% of us here, I'm not impressed. There are a growing list of bugs in this game, more than I've seen in a CM F1 game, ever.

I sincerely hope that they rectify them all so we can enjoy the game. The bugs in this year's game are massive. How did this happen??

I feel like a chump for pre-ordering this game. I can't even play it. £50.00 is a lot of money and each of us are in the same boat!

Graphic are really greyish, sponsor board are vague and hardly to read. Track parts seem to move... texturing, framedrops or tearingg, dont know difference between them but this is a major concern regarding the game. Please fix this! 

Hi, Is anyone noticing the poor graphics on the standard PlayStation 4, much like F1 2016. The graphics look fine until the car begins to move then it becomes extremely grainy. The frame rate looks very low. I have turned off camera shake, camera movement, and even lowered the sharpness on my TV. Even though the game play in F1 2016 & 2017 is great, I thought that the graphics were smoother and ultimately a lot better on F1 2015. One of the main problems of the last two installments has been Codemaster's attempts to recreate real-life tarmac. The tarmac looks really bad, in terms of graphics. I have never known Codemaster for their graphics (the graphics on F1 2010-2013 were quite poor compared to other racing games on the PlayStation 3) but F1 2015 was decent. I know people prefer game play over graphics but, in 2017, we should be able to have both. The game is almost unplayable the graphics are so bad. I play other games on the same console and the graphics are very sharp.

Totales agree @Bronson86!
I've holidays ans could play a whole Season but in career the bug on engine wear at 25% races destroys the game and also respectively in championship mode its the simulated lap times for the AI in Q are bull$hit. And overall there are this minecraft textures and the massive tearing on ps4pro! For me personally its a little bit to much.
The "wrong" team performances (e.g Williams to strong,RB to weak etc...) and not updated cars, helmets etc are just the "top of the hill"...

1.05 is live... And this time i am not going to make any comment about performance as i obviously need to invest in a new pair of glasses :/

1.05 is live... And this time i am not going to make any comment about performance as i obviously need to invest in a new pair of glasses :/

Nope. Textures have not been rectified. Until this has been fixed, I can't play this game.

Patch v1.05 is reference to the 25% wear scaling bug.

Giys please test Spa. I made two races and in my opinion the tearing and stuttering was worse than before. (all cameras, post 1.05)

Sounds like they're rapidly iterating on the bugs. Meaning, we will see small fixes in each patch. Let's hope one of those is the minecraft/tearing problems we are experiencing. 

What the hell is going on with this game,on the loading screen when it is all supposed to be black it is blocky with weird diagonal lines  and distortions all over the place..please sort these graphical problems out,it is totally ruining what could be a great game.

It beggars belief. It really does. I haven't played this game since the 26th of August, and the more I read about all of these problems and bugs, the more I just want to take it back for a full refund.

I am angered that we have all spent £45.00 - £50.00 for this shambles! Yes, CM are fixing these bugs, but it is not the point. It is not acceptable.

Wtf Codemasters???
This game is totally broken!!!
Try Spa,MonzaMonaco,Baku etc etc..it's undrivable so much tearing and framedrops
Plus the cooling fan of the ps4 pro still runs like an f1 engine (V10) that is..!! Help i need earplugs!!

In my recent races in career, the gloves and helmets are in good texture during Practice and Qualifying, but in the race, the gloves are pixeled! So frustrating!