Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2017 PS4 (Pro): graphic issues

JayJay686

Best situation is in cockpit view, offset TV pod and the chase cams (especially far chase) with cockpit view as the less influenced tearing cam. Camera shake effects tearing as well. Didn't noticed any differences in motion blur changes.
Ok...the higher the sense of speed...the fewer you'll notice the tearing and Framerate-Drops 

I have the following for the tv pod:

I know...field of view is huge BUT it will minimize the tearing AND you are finally fast :-D 

Motion Blur: 10%

Also: It might be placebo but drive a qualy session first, not just a quick race. It seems to be better with an additional session before the race.
MSC2k13 said:
Ok...the higher the sense of speed...the fewer you'll notice the tearing and Framerate-Drops 

I have the following for the tv pod:

I know...field of view is huge BUT it will minimize the tearing AND you are finally fast :-D 

Motion Blur: 10%

Also: It might be placebo but drive a qualy session first, not just a quick race. It seems to be better with an additional session before the race.

I think the game learns what it can and cannot render given the speed, camera angles, and so on. I have felt that a lap helps reduce the perception of tearing. 

I'm glad they are working on a fix. 
I've noticed that too! It's to anoying, because sometimes the helmets, gloves and cothes are sharp, sometimes not... Every time I finish a race, the cut scenes after that have a graphic bug! I'm really enjoying the game, but that's kind of a bug that can ruin our experience!

Archived