Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1988 Mclaren MP4/4

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. I have bought f1 2017 special edition as you know you get the 1988 mclaren with it. But every time I go to select it in game it says 'This car is only available as part of the 1988 mclaren mp4/4 classic car downloadable content'. Is anyone else having this issue Btw this is on xbox one 

I think it may be due to the game not technically being released yet. Mine did that too so I did career for a bit. Now I'm having a different issue all together with it not loading beyond the title screen.

Maybe. My game is working fine still. Hopefully there will be an update or some news about this issue 

Same here. I've tried reinstalling dlc and nothing. And that's at 9:11am BST So game should be out lol. I really want to play the game using the classic car  :/

Really hope this gets sorted soon. It's the one car I really wanna try!!! Would be nice to get some feedback tho codemasters. Even just to acknowledge that your aware.. 

I drove the MP4/4 in the morning, in the afternoon it had disappeared and all that was left was a message informing that the car had been removed. Of course they know about the issue, else why would they leave the message? Still no news from Codemaster. This is preposterous. I pre-ordered the game basically because to get the MP4/4. If I don't get it back, I will ask for a refund.

Just seen on XB1 under the name of the product it states that the product is installed on the xbox but is available on the 17/10/2017 at 00:00:00

I purchased the game digitally and it’s states I don’t have access to this car. I’ve contacted MS (Xbox One) and they say it’s a CM issue. Pretty disappointed that I don’t even have access to the car because it doesn’t register I own it.

R088L0CK said:
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. I have bought f1 2017 special edition as you know you get the 1988 mclaren with it. But every time I go to select it in game it says 'This car is only available as part of the 1988 mclaren mp4/4 classic car downloadable content'. Is anyone else having this issue Btw this is on xbox one 
Hi. Did you manage to sort the problem with the mp4/4? 
Im having the same issue and still can’t use the car because it still says “car unavailable” 

Hi all, this is an issue we're aware of and we're in discussion with Microsoft about it. We'll try to get it resolved as quickly as we can for you all.

Come on codemasters this is a joke, you sell a product that doesn't work, and fob us off with some waffle about discussing the problem with Microsoft. This needs sorting out quickly.

Still no resolution for this issue? Is Microsoft blocking you Codemasters, by asking for extra charges for a fix or something? Why this lack of respect with your early adopters?

I contacted Microsoft Brazil and they report that the 1988 McLaren DLC will only be available on October 18th. Probably Codemasters wrongly reported the release date of dlc to Microsoft. Please Codie we already in patch 1.7 and nothing about this dlc pre-sale car has been made. Very very disappointed. 

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. I have bought f1 2017 special edition as you know you get the 1988 mclaren with it. But every time I go to select it in game it says 'This car is only available as part of the 1988 mclaren mp4/4 classic car downloadable content'