Jump to content Jump to content

1988 Mclaren MP4/4

R088L0CK

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. I have bought f1 2017 special edition as you know you get the 1988 mclaren with it. But every time I go to select it in game it says 'This car is only available as part of the 1988 mclaren mp4/4 classic car downloadable content'. Is anyone else having this issue Btw this is on xbox one 
 I drove the MP4/4 in the morning, in the afternoon it had disappeared and all that was left was a message informing that the car had been removed. Of course they know about the issue, else why would they leave the message? Still no news from Codemaster. This is preposterous. I pre-ordered the game basically because to get the MP4/4. If I don't get it back, I will ask for a refund.
  • 2 weeks later...
R088L0CK said:
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. I have bought f1 2017 special edition as you know you get the 1988 mclaren with it. But every time I go to select it in game it says 'This car is only available as part of the 1988 mclaren mp4/4 classic car downloadable content'. Is anyone else having this issue Btw this is on xbox one 
Hi. Did you manage to sort the problem with the mp4/4? 
Im having the same issue and still can’t use the car because it still says “car unavailable” 
  • 2 weeks later...
I contacted Microsoft Brazil and they report that the 1988 McLaren DLC will only be available on October 18th. Probably Codemasters wrongly reported the release date of dlc to Microsoft. Please Codie we already in patch 1.7 and nothing about this dlc pre-sale car has been made. Very very disappointed. 
  • 6 months later...

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. I have bought f1 2017 special edition as you know you get the 1988 mclaren with it. But every time I go to select it in game it says 'This car is only available as part of the 1988 mclaren mp4/4 classic car downloadable content'

Archived