Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2017 Unable to save game

Crandle

When i played it for the first time, the game was able to save my very first mid-session game without any issues.
However, the game is unable to save subsequent mid-game sessions and whenever i closed the game, the next time i opened it would revert back to the first mid-game save
The game is saved in the steam save folder 515220, and i noticed that whenever i pressed save, the mid-game saves files in the remote folder would still show the time stamp of the first mid-game save
I have tried deleting the save folder but the game would always show loading failed and the only way to continue is to turn autosave off (which i can't turn it back on as it would show loading failed again)
I have also tried reinstalling the game but the issue still persists.
Can anybody help?
Did you change any gamefiles? Edited ERPs or downloaded a mod? Because it seems Codemasters decided f*** over its playerbase by preventing us to mod any files. I personally will stop playing until we get word on this issue. If they are not going to remove it the game is dead for me and I will get a refund.
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok. I bought the game three weeks ago and still can't play.

The game NEVER saves. My profile, my progress, even my options or Logitech config.  Always that I open the game is like the first time start. Steam achievements don't work and when I want to play online I'm kicked for cheating!!!!!!!!!

I not use mods, I not touched the game files. Not overclocking or similar software (like Gigabyte Easy Tune or whatever) and I actually reinstalled the game twice. PLEASE Codemasters, find a solution for this. We are many players with the same problem. Nothing seems work for us. 
lliguo said:
Ok. I bought the game three weeks ago and still can't play.

The game NEVER saves. My profile, my progress, even my options or Logitech config.  Always that I open the game is like the first time start. Steam achievements don't work and when I want to play online I'm kicked for cheating!!!!!!!!!

I not use mods, I not touched the game files. Not overclocking or similar software (like Gigabyte Easy Tune or whatever) and I actually reinstalled the game twice. PLEASE Codemasters, find a solution for this. We are many players with the same problem. Nothing seems work for us. 
That's sad. :(
  • 1 month later...

Archived